Aug 19, 2014

Stretch Your Stamps2 Day Three!


Hello! I'm buzzing in (get it bees....buzzing ha! I crack myself up!) to share real quick a card I've made! I'm taking the Stretch Your Stamps2 class and this is home work for day three!

Today's class I used a technique that was taught called word art stenciling :) This was fun but also a little challenging lol! I used the beehive die from MCT's Stitched Bees & Beehive dies set for my stencil. I then used the sentiment Bee you! from MCT's Bee Happy Stamp set and stamped it inside the beehive. The little bee's and the sentiment below the beehive is from this stamp set also. I colored the bee's with my copic markers and added some stickles to their wings. The little bee trail that I used is from the set, Fun Paper Airplane die and stamp set. I sponged around with some blue ink and then around the edges using black ink.


Day 3 & 4 was using alphabets and I've still have several other techniques to try but this one caught my eye first! Sorry to make this short! I've got several more cards I will be posting and trying to get most of them done before hubby gets home :) 
Hugs, Leanne


2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

FAB!!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Wonderful job with the stamp technique...sweet card! <3
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...