Aug 19, 2014

Stretch Your Stamps2 Day Nine!


I'm back to share another card I made for the Stretch Your Stamps2 card class I'm taking :) This is the last one for today :) Day 9 & 10 are working with floral builder stamps!

I absolutely LOVED Dawn Woleslagle's card she made! I guess I should back up! I loved all the cards for today's class! They were all so stunning! Dawn's card really caught my eye and I really wanted to try out her technique she shared. Her technique was called sketched outlines and let me just say I stink at it!!! I'm just way to OCD so I wasn't able to just let loose like she did!! BUT.....I didn't give up lol! I used MCT's, Build A Pretty Flower stamp set. I cut around my image just to change it up a bit. I then used a circle from MCT's, Bunch of Fun Circle die set to add my sentiments on. The die cut word Happy and the birthday sentiment are from MCT's, Happy Thought set.


I still like days, 10, 11, Bonus Day, and I skipped day 4! I was hoping to have a project made for each day.  I wanted to have a card made for each day and have them in the gallery before it's closed on Thursday. I'm just running out of time ACK!!! I hope you have enjoyed what I've made so far :) I have a few that I was not completely satisfied with but that's okay they were fun making them :) Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you back here tomorrow for MCT's Inspiration Wednesday! 
Hugs, Leanne


2 comments:

quilt4fun2 said...

Not sure I understand the technique but the card is so pretty...I like the sentiment on the circle. Great BD card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Pat N. said...

Very pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...