Aug 19, 2014

Stretch Your Stamps2 Day Eight!


Hello! Here again to share my home work for day eight of the Stretch Your Stamps 2 card class :) Day 8 is still working with graphic stamps. 

Taheerah shared a card she made using rain drops to form hearts. Since I really don't own any graphic stamps I just recreated using a heart from MCT's Postcard Add-Ons set. I stamped the hearts using Tim Holtz distress inks and water :) The die cut sentiment Smile and the sentiment below it are both from MCT's, Happy Thoughts set. This was such a fun card to make and I like how it came out!


Thanks for looking! Hugs, Leanne


1 comment:

quilt4fun2 said...

Love this pretty card. Great job on the spattering too...I love how that looks. Fabulous card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...