Aug 19, 2014

Stretch Your Stamps2 Day 7!


Here is day seven's home work from the Stretch Your Stamps2 card class. Day 7 & 8 are using graphic stamp sets. I don't own any of the kind they were using for their samples so I just had to make do lol!

One of the techniques was the kissing technique! I love it! I'll have to remember this one for sure! The leaf is from Peachy Keen stamp kit September 2012 not sure if it's still available or not. I used MCT's Grainy Wood Background stamp for the kissing technique on my leafs and also for my background. The Hello is from MCT's Piles of Smiles stamp set (masked off the fall).


Thanks for looking! Hugs, Leanne

1 comment:

quilt4fun2 said...

Very pretty...the wood grain turned out great. Beautiful job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...