Aug 19, 2014

Stretch Your Stamps2 Day 5!


Hi :) Here's my home work for day 5 of the Stretch Your Stamps2 online card class. Day 5 & 6 are showing different techniques using outline stamps. One of the techniques was adding dimension to your image and since I love to paper piece that was the one I chose :)

I used MCT's, Bloom Where You Are Planted stamp set for my card. I stamped the image first on my card base. I then stamped it three more times for the flowers. It may be hard to tell by the photo but the first layer I glued just about flat (left the top left hand petals where they would lift at the tips some). The second time, I cut out the bottom left hand flower and the top right hand flower and added some foam tape to raise them up. The third time I cut out only the bottom right hand flower and again added foam tape :) I colored the stems with my prisma pencils (I haven't used those is in FOREVER!!!) I wanted to add some shadowing around the image and still not overly happy at my results but I put so much time into cutting out the flowers I wasn't about to throw it away hee hee! I stamped the bow onto some pattern paper and cut that out also. The sentiment is from this set too :) 



Thanks for looking :) Hugs, Leanne

2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

quilt4fun2 said...

I love this CAS card with the great dimension. Fabulous job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...