Aug 6, 2014

Stretch Your Stamps2 Class Day Two!


Hi! I'm absolutely LOVING the Stretch Your Stamps2 class that I'm taking online! I just wish I had more time to play!! Seems like life just keeps getting busier and busier each day here! It's NEVER a dull moment at the Garner residence that's for sure! Anyhoo, I'm back to share with you another card from day two's class! This technique is called the ombre effect and it was so fun to do!!

We are still working with background stamps and I chose another background stamp by Peachy Keen. I used Tim Holtz distress ink in Barn Door and Picked Raspberry for my two colors (stretched them to make three shades). I used the heart from My Creative Time's, Anchor & Heart die set. The Happy and the sentiment inside the heart is also by My Creative Time's, Happy Thoughts set. I did die cut the Happy out four times to give it some thickness. I then raised it up by cutting some small strips from pop dots. 


I still have several techniques I haven't gotten to try yet, but I'll be sure to post my projects as I go along! Good thing this class is a work at your own pace or I would be sinking for sure! I'll be keeping my grandson's tonight and most of the day tomorrow so I'm sure I won't get ANY playing time while they are here! That's okay :) They are SO worth every minute I get to spend with them :) Have a AWESOME day! 
Hugs, Leanne

4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous!!

Crafting Katie said...

This is beautiful, Leanne!

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Oh my this one too! BEAUTIFULLY done!

quilt4fun2 said...

Beautiful job on this card! I love it!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...