Aug 19, 2014

Stretch Your Cards2 Day Six!


Here is my home work for day six of the Stretch Your Stamps2 card class. This day is also using outline stamps. I'm having a love/hate relationship with this card! I love the technique but just not sure so much of my card design :( 

This technique involved water painting and I'm really getting into using my distress inks so it seemed like a fun one to try! I don't own many outline stamps but I found this one from CTMH and decided to use it. The butterfly is from MCT's, Pretty Butterflies & Dragon fly die set. The scallop edge is MCT's, Fun Stitched Edges. The butterfly trail is from MCT's, Fun Paper Airplane die set.


Thanks for looking! Hugs, Leanne



2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous!

quilt4fun2 said...

Your water color are so bright and warm <3 Super job on the water spots. Beautiful job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...