Aug 14, 2014

My Creative Time's Thrifty Thursday!


Good morning peeps! Today is Thrifty Thursday over at My Creative Time! This is when we make a project using our left over's, scraps, or recyclables! I love these challenges because I have lots of things I've held onto just waiting to be used!

A couple of weeks ago I took the Stretch Your Cards2 online class. It was so fun and I highly recommend taking it! I so want to do the watercolor one next! Anyhoo, I have to say I'm pretty stoked about this card! The background was a total mess up from a technique I was trying to do on one of the class days but I held on to it instead of trashing it! I also had a little strip of the background I made on this card (HERE) left. It was enough to die cut the word hello from the set, Speech Bubble Sentiments. I added it to the Stitched Postage Frame die. I was so happy that I was able to make something left out of my boo boo's lol! I loved how it came out!


I guess it is a good thing to hold on to everything! Just when you think why am I keeping that? you have a light bulb moment lol!!! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a AWESOME day!
Hugs, Leanne




7 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Your card is so cool and definitely to me has the look of shabby/chic.
How smart of you to keep the as you called it the "mess up" as it totally works and I love it. Your hello looks awesome too you definitely are one super talented, clever and creative gal and love how you used Miss Emma's goodies.
Outstanding creative job!!

jessica said...

What a gorgeous card Leanne! LOVE the beautiful colors and great stamping! Awesome job!

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

Crafting Katie said...

I love how you used that background! It looks so cool!

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ STUNNING and BEAUTIFUL!

quilt4fun2 said...

This does not look like a boo boo :D It is beautiful. Fabulous job on your card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Great cards!! Very cute stamps and dies!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...