Aug 20, 2014

MCT's Inspiration Wednesday!


Good morning peeps! I hope you are having a great week! Today is Inspiration Wednesday over at My Creative Time! If your not familiar with this, this is where Emma and the design team make a project from something that inspired us! Your inspiration can come from anywhere!

I took my inspiration from this card HERE! I thought her card was adorable and I wanted to recreate it using the cutie pa-tootie doggy from the Loyal Friends stamp & die set! I just LOVE these little doggy dies! I used the scribble mark from the You Are Fabulous set for my ground. The leaves are from a punch. The sentiment, Leaf it to me is from the Piles of Smiles stamp set. I paired it with a sentiment from, Wow So Many Candles stamp set. I used the Stitched Oval die to stamp the second sentiment on. 


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a AWESOME day! 
Hugs, Leanne

I've just stumbled upon a challenge over atSTAMPlorations that I want to enter my card into! The challenge is to use stamps and die cuts! This is my all time favorite thing to do so keep your fingers crossed for me hee hee! The challenge ends tonight so quick get your entry in too :)

11 comments:

Charity Chamberlain said...

Adorable card! I love this puppy from MCT, it's super duper cute! Love the leaves too!

lisa808 said...

Too cute for words! The doggie set is on my wishlist

Joan Smith said...

Your card is absolutely too precious I love it...gosh brought back sweet memories of when my poochers used to play in the leaves. You really did an outstanding creative job with all of Miss Emma's goodies your leaf punch everything turned out so perfect.

Crafting Katie said...

This is just adorable, Leanne! As cute as can be!

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

OMGosh! This card is DARLING!!!! LOVE IT!!!

Hawks Nest Hobbies said...

So stinking adorable! I had to come by and share my love for this little card!
Hugs,
Debbie

quilt4fun2 said...

Great job on your inspiration. It looks good with the cat she did and adorable with the puppy. Beautiful card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

jessica said...

Cuteness to the max Leanne!
Such a sweet card!

DoBea A. said...

Just adorable!

Sally said...

Love your adorable puppy in the leaves with the perfect sentiment. Reminds me of when our little terrier used to play in the leaf piles. Thanks for visiting my blog.

monikaskinner said...

This is just so cute! Love this little doggy playing with the fallen leaves, simply adorable. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations this month. Good Luck! Monika DT

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...