Aug 5, 2014

MCT Tag It Tuesday - Photo Inspiration


Good morning! Today is Tag It Tuesday over at My Creative Time! We were asked to create a tag using this PHOTO as our inspiration :) 

I decided to use some of the colors in the photo as my inspiration. I started by cutting two tags using the Tag die set. I cut two to add one to the back. For my top layer, I used the Grainy Background and heat embossed it using black embossing powder. I then use some Tim Holtz distress inks and used them as watercolors to finish painting the background. The flowers are from the Flower Petal die set and I also used Tim Holtz ink to color them. I used one of the bee dies from the Stitched Bees & Beehive set and then stamped it using the coordinating stamp from the Bee Happy set. The sentiment is also from the Be Happy set and I stamped it on one of the banners from the Trio Stitched Banner die set. I've added Glimmer Mist to the flowers, bee, and the sentiment to give them some sparkle :)

Sorry this post is going to be super short! I'm up wayyyy past my bed time (if you listen real hard you might even hear my bed calling my name like I can bahahaha) Anyhoo, thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a AWESOME Tuesday :) Hugs, Leanne 

5 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Your tag is so beautiful gosh love so love how you used the new wood grainy stamp gosh it definitely looks like the flower is against a fence and with the cutie bee getting some nectar....WOW girl you sure did one beautiful creative job and I so love how you've used all of Miss Emma's goodies....just so un-beee-lievably sweet. Hope you had sweet dreams last night...your little night night story was cute!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous!

Crafting Katie said...

Absolutely adorable!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

So pretty...love the wood background and bee! Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Oh my your tag is GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE it!!! Actually its BEE~utiful!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...