Aug 11, 2014

MCT Made In Minutes Monday


Good morning! I hope you all had a great weekend :) Today is Made in Minutes Monday over at My Creative Time and I have a very quick and easy card to share with you today!!

I have been using my Tim Holtz distress pads to do my water coloring but I had to run into Hobby Lobby last week and broke down and actually bought me a set of water color paints! I was just testing the colors but I actually thought it turned out pretty cool so I turned it into a card! All I did was take different colors and layered them from the bottom up. I then took two of the colors and made paint splatters. I used the word die "you" from the set, Speech Bubble sentiments set. The "color me happy" is from the stamp set, Color Me Happy. This card probably took less than five minutes to make! It's simple and quick hee hee!


Thanks for stopping by! Have a AWESOME day! 
Hugs, Leanne

7 comments:

jessica said...

Such a beautiful card Leanne!
Love the watercolor look!
AWESOME job!

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful!!

Marilyn said...

Beautiful card!!

Crafting Katie said...

I love it! So fun! Have fun with your new watercolors!

Joan Smith said...

WOW your card is gorgeous....I love your water color look to me it makes the imagination flow loved staring at it and see what I see.
Super great creative job!!

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ you know your killing me here with your creations right?? BEAUTIFULLY done as always!

quilt4fun2 said...

I love this card...colors so beautiful and great job spattering. Good thing you didn't throw this out and used it for a fabulous card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...