Jul 23, 2014

MCT Inspiration Wednesday!


Good morning! I hope all is well in your neck of the woods :) The last few weeks have been busy and I'm sorry for not having anything to share with you until now :( Today is Inspiration Wednesday at My Creative Time and I have a fun beach theme card to share with you! We have been tossing around the idea of "maybe" taking a little weekend trip to the beach! So my inspiration for this card is all the fun things you can find there! Emma's, Surf's Up Stamp set was PERFECT for this card!

I found these super cool sunglasses in the Silhouette Store! After I got it all put together, I added liquid glass to the lens to make them look a little more real :) I used the different words and randomly stamped above the sun glasses using different colors of ink. I also used the sentiment from this same stamp set and stamped it underneath the sunglasses :) 


I'm working on next week's release! It's going to be another jaw dropper so be ready hee hee! Can't wait to sneak peeks start :) Thank you all SO much for hanging in with me during my little break time! Have a GREAT day and I'll see you back soon :) BIG Hugs, Leanne

9 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG your card is so stinkin' cool!!
What a super fun creation just WOW!!
I love how you did all your staming.
I so am going to use your ideas for a 12 x 12 LO super cool. YOU ROCK!!

Marilyn said...

Awesome!!

snappy scrappy said...

This is adorable, love those sunglasses!!

jessica said...

LOVE this Leanne! Such a GREAT card!!
Makes me want to go to the beach too :)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

what a fun card, leanne!

quilt4fun2 said...

Your card idea is so clever! What a cute cut. Love the scene reflecting off the glasses. Fabulous job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Linda Hott said...

Your card is so cute, love everything and how you put it all together creating it. How cool, oops I guess... hot lol TFS adnilttoh@gmail.com

keysha said...

I love love love your card!!!

Kim H said...

Oh Leanne ~ this is so DARN CLEVER I am picking myself off the floor now! LOVE it too pieces!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...