Jun 9, 2014

MCT Made In Minutes Monday!


Good morning! I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! I know I did, it was busy but we had lots of fun! We went fishing on Saturday and you should have seen the size of some of them HUGE!!! Ok, I guess your wondering where the proof is huh? Wellllll, it's like this hee hee we were in the boat and I left my phone in the truck :( I PROMISE they were HUGE!! :) I can just picture you saying sure...right..uh if you say so bahahaha

Anyhoo, enough fish tales! Today is Made In Minutes over at My Creative Time and I have a fun little sailor card to share with you! I'm still drooling over this last release! I'm sure for those of you that ordered this last release are drooling right along with me aren't you?!! I just love this Stripey Background! It's so fun! I then used the Stitched "Capture" Frame w/Arrows and cut two of those (one in navy and the other white). The cute little sailor is from the Silhouette store. I then used the star from Encouraging Quotes and a sentiment from Hey Sailor! I heat embossed those with white embossing powder. Last, I added some twine and a little star from my button stash :) 


Before I go, I just wanted to say your looking at a new Jamberry Independent Consultant *woot* *woot*!! I signed up just a little over a month ago and I have to say I'm so happy I took the plunge!! I'm having such a AWESOME time and I now have fabby nails lol!! If you would like to keep up with me and my new AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME adventure click HERE to follow me on facebook! I would LOVE for you to like my page! Have a great Monday! I have a doc appt. today FUN, FUN...NOT!!! 
Hugs, Leanne


7 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Your card is super cute love how you used Miss Emma's goodies and Oh Yes I so agree with your comment re: the fab nautical release it so rocked the boat. I loved your fish tale and I do believe because I love to fish and eat them too. You are a great story teller....think you should make a mini hey from the boat to the line in the water to the fresh catch to the cleaning to the pan and down the hatch. *he he he*

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute!!!

mickeydee said...

Super sweet card. I love the added touch of the star shaped button

Avigail Raphael said...

First of all I want to tell you that your card is so cute and so realistic. It is a fantastic masculine card as well as it can be a Memorial day card. Thanks for the inspiration and for sharing.

quilt4fun2 said...

Glad you were able to enjoy some relaxing time fishing and having fun. Your little sailor card is too cute. Your sailor will love it! Fabulous job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a cutie!!! Fabulous card!! Hugs!!

Cindy said...

Your card is just TOO CUTE my friend, FANTASTIC job as always!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...