Jun 18, 2014

MCT Inspiration Wednesday!


Happy Wednesday ya'll! I hope everyone is having a awesome week :) Today is Inspiration Wednesday over at My Creative Time! I'm suppose to share a picture of what inspired me to make my project so here it is.....

   happy 4th

I bet your thinking hmmm this card don't look like that!! Nope, I just wanted to make a 4th of July card hee hee! I've been eyeing this little baby bald eagle in the silhouette store for quite some time and thought this would be the perfect time to use him! I made the background using the Build a Scripty & Watercolor Background set and the My Little Firecracker stamp set. The sentiment is also from the My Little Firecracker stamp set too :)


I'm not sure if it's because I used liquid applique to his eyes or just the way the light caught but his little eyes in this picture are SPOOKY bahahaha! 4th of July is just around the corner! Have you got plans? My hubs will be on vacation so who knows what we will get into! Hope you have a GREAT day and thanks for stopping by! Hugs, Leanne

Just wanted to let you all know we are having a blog hop this Friday!!




10 comments:

jessica said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this card to pieces Leanne!!!! That eagle is so super ADORABLE and awesome background stamping idea!!!!!!

Joan Smith said...

What a cutie patootie card. You really did come up with one fun 4th of July card. WOOT WOOT 4 U!!

snappy scrappy said...

So darn cute Leanne, love that eagle!!!! Lee-Ann :)

candio said...

Stinkin cute card ~ love the eagle!!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Oh my goodness!! What an adorable Bald Eagle!! Super Fourth of July card!!

Hugs!!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
quilt4fun2 said...

The little eagle is cute...even with spooky eyes ;) I like how you stamped the background. I like that you have lots of shades that go together for the layers. I sure will to try to get to the hop Friday! 3:01 am EST Whew!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

mickeydee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mickeydee said...

Your card is so cute and that little eagle, is the cutest!!!
mickeypaltwoatmsndotcom

Cindy said...

Such an AWESOME card my friend, BEAUTIFUL job!!! LOVE the cute eagle :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...