May 24, 2014

PPPR And Tombow Cross Promotion Blog Hop


Good morning and welcome to our cross promotion blog hop! If you have arrived here from Lisa's Blog then you are heading in the right direction! Lisa is also the first on the hop just in case you need to start at the beginning! I hate to announce that this will be my last post with PPPR :( I have decided to step down from the design team. I just want to say thanks to Lisa for this opportunity and also that I will always love and use her svg files. They are all adorable and it's been fun playing them!

 Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbon and Tombow have joined together to share projects using different files and adhesives! This will be my first time using Tombow adhesives and I can already tell you I'm HOOKED!! For my card today, I've used the Graduates Cutting Files! My best friends daughter is graduating this month and what cuter files to use than these adorable graduates! I've got several more graduation cards I need to make and some of them are for guys so these files are perfect and so fun to piece together! I used the Tombow   Mono Aqua Liquid Glue to piece her together and LOVE that it has such a small tip that makes paper piecing a SNAP! The sentiment is from My Creative Time's, Follow Your Dreams stamp set. This set is perfect for graduation cards!


For a chance to win a $20 gift card to PPPR & Tombow Adhesive Bundle you must follow all blogs on the hop and leave a comment on each stop! For extra chances head over to their facebook pages and click "Like". Click HERE for PPPR and HERE for Tombow :) Thanks for stopping by today! Now it's time to head to your next stop....Marie's Blog!

Here's the Blog Line up....

27 comments:

poohbear said...

Beautiful card and sorry to hear that you are stepping down from the design team. Your work is beautiful.
Marcia
mvanhoosan@gmail.com

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable Leanne!!!

scrapBugz said...

Super cute card!

Mandy

Glitter Me Always said...

Super cute!

Jennyfer L said...

Fab graduate card! Sad to hear you will be leaving the team. Good luck in the future.

Lynnie Einerson said...

What a great card. I am a follower. einersonsgirl@yahoo.com

Sherrie K. said...

Such an adorable graduation card!!
Sherrie K

MaryEllen said...

adorable card following 55marye at gmail dot com

Anita Braddock said...

wow how super cute love the layering and the choice of papers. thanks for sharing and for the chance to win some yummy giveaways.

Lisa said...

This is so adorable, Leanne! I love the way you laid out the card. Thanks so much for creating such a fun project for the hop. :)

RLS Innovations said...

Cute gad card. I have been a follower for some time and enjoy your designs.

sue
rolfe974@prodigy.net

sue k said...

Great card for the grad. I'm a new follower.
suek86401@gmail.com

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

cvjac2009 said...

I am follower, love the card looks fabulous. sorry that you will be leaving the DT.

Vivi J
cvjac at att dot net

Melisa Alzammar said...

Super cute card Leanne. I love that she is popping off the card. Going to miss you being on the DT. :(
Melisa

cghundley said...

New follower.
Carla from Utah

cghundley said...

Your grad card
is really cute!
Carla from Utah

Sin City Chix said...

Awesome card Leanne! I love the "notebook" paper in the background. I'm a new follower.
jobcorpsjen@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

CUTE card, Leanne!!! :)

I'm going to miss your wonderful creations!

Thank you for taking the time to share!

Crafty hugs,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

Jennifer said...

CUTE card, Leanne!!! :)

I'm going to miss your wonderful creations!

Thank you for taking the time to share!

Crafty hugs,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

marg0006 said...

Such a fun card. Like the great cut.

marg0006 at Verizon dot net

Heather Thompson said...

Very very adorable. Thanks for sharing.

Joan Smith said...

What an awesome card I love your grad girl she is so cool in her own right. Super great creative job!!

Robin B. said...

What a cute card, thanks for sharing!

Heather Thompson said...

follow via email
heifer21 at hotmail dot com

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a fun card!! I love that graduate!!

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Oh I think this card is ADORABLE!! I LOVE the file and oh the fun papers and details! I am sure you will be GREATLY missed! You always have the nicest projects!

WhoMom said...

Absolutely adorable card. I have to make a couple grad cards in the next couple weeks and this one is wonderful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...