Apr 2, 2014

Sending BIG HUGE Hugs!



Hello! I'm excited to share that starting this week instead of having Design Team Wednesday over on the PPPR Blog we will be bringing you daily inspiration using Lisa's adorable cutting files! Today is my turn! Wooo Hoooo!!

For my card today, I've used the cake girl from the Make A Wish cutting file set and the digital paper pack, Sunny Skies Pattern Pack 2. Isn't this little girl adorable! The sentiment is from the It's All About You stamp set by My Creative Time. I just love this paper pack too! The colors just make me smile so hopefully the person receiving this will smile too hee hee!


Don't forget to drop by the PPPR's Blog for daily inspiration! Thanks for stopping by today! Have a AWESOME day! Hugs, Leanne

P.S. Did you know that PPPR has a freebie each Friday?!! Here is this weeks freebie...


^^Click Photo for freebie^^

Be sure to get it before Thursday night, a new freebie will be posted each Friday! 



5 comments:

Cindy said...

OMG this is just TOO CUTE my friend!!!! :)

snappy scrappy said...

So super cute!

quilt4fun2 said...

What a cute card. It makes me smile too. Love the colors and the girl cut is so sweet. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ CUTE! I LOVE that her shirt matches the papers ~ ADORBS all the way around!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is too cute!! What a darling little girl!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...