Apr 16, 2014

PPPR Day! I Don't Do Mornings....


Today is my scheduled day on the PPPR's Blog!  I thought I would share a selfie of me in the mornings bahahahaha! The last few mornings I've been a complete Zombie not wanting to get up! Anyhoo, if I turn into a zombie I sure hope it's as cute as this one hee hee!

I've used the Layered Labels 3 cutting files for the base of my card. The cute girl zombie is from the Zombies cutting files. The coffee cup in her hands is from the Java Great Day cuttings files. The sentiment is by My Creative Time, You Are Perk-fect stamp set

Have you seen this week's freebie....


Funky Flowers Cutting Files

If you haven't downloaded it yet click HERE! You have till Thursday night and a new freebie will be posted on Friday! 

Also, don't forget about our Baby Theme Challenge! Click HERE for all the info!

I hope you have a AWESOME day and as always thanks for stopping by! Hugs, Leanne

5 comments:

VICTORIA said...

This is so cute I think that is how I have felt for the last 3 1/2 months lol Hugs Vicky

snappy scrappy said...

So FREAKING ADORABLE...LOVE!

~Tammy~ said...

This is just so cute!

quilt4fun2 said...

A selfie??? You are too funny! Great job on making her brains look so yucky. Love the shape card and how clever to put files together to go with the sentiment!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cindy said...

TOO STINKIN' FUNNY Leanne, LOVE IT!!! AWESOME job my friend :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...