Apr 30, 2014

PPPR Blog Day! Make a Wish!


Good morning! It's my day over on the Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbon Blog! Today I would like to share with you a fun Birthday card I made using the Make a Wish cutting file set

Isn't this little girl blowing out the candles adorable?!! I just love how sweet she is! This whole cutting file is just to cute! Instead of stamping a sentiment I used the Make a Wish title included in this set. The background is a CTMH stamp from the Laughing Lola Card Making kit that I used randomly on white card stock. I used a white jelly roll pen to add a little details to the title and also to her outfit. I used a brown pen for the corners. 


Here is a picture of the cutting file set I used...

Make a Wish Cutting Files

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a awesome day! Hugs, Leanne




6 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!!!

Creative M said...

This is so COOL and Cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ This is ADORABLE!!! I LVOE the files and the doodling you did! Always fun to see your creations! Hope you get your internet back soon ~ STAY SAFE with all this horrible weather sweet friend!

quilt4fun2 said...

The background, inking and doodle dots look fabulous with this cute cut. Sweet job on an adorable card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cindy said...

Your card is just ADORABLE Leanne, BEAUTIFUL job as always my friend!!! LOVE IT :)

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Oh my Goodness!! This is absolutely darling!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...