Apr 12, 2014

PPPR Baby-Themed Blog Hop!



Good morning! Welcome to the PPPR Baby-Themed blog hop! You should be arriving here from Leah's Blog but if not and need to start at the beginning click HERE to head over to Lisa's Blog! Our theme for this hop is all about babies!

For my first card, I used several PPPR cutting files - Changing Time (for the baby), Hoppy Easter (for the eggs and grass) and Bunny Photo Props (for the carrot) The sentiment is by My Creative Time, Happy Hunting stamp set.


For my second card, I used one of the jars in My Creative Time's, Stitched Chunky Jar die set and filled it with the diaper pins from the Changing Time cutting file set. I cut the jar out twice once in acetate and again in card stock. I used my CTMH inks and sponged a little background and a place for my jar to sit. The sentiment is from My Creative Time's, Fun Variety on the Inside & Out stamp set.


Here's a little better picture of it....


I actually made a third card but I gave up on trying to get a decent picture! I had such a hard time photographing my projects this time just never could get the lighting to work in my favor. If you have followed me for a while you know this drives me CRAZY and I've tried just about everything!! I have ordered me ANOTHER light tent (different than the one I have now) and see if it helps any and if not I guess I'm just going to have to live with it hee hee!! 

The Blog candy for this hop is a $15 gift card to the PPPR store! For a chance to win, you must be a follower of each blog and leave a comment on each blog! For extra chances, you can also "LIKE" Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon on Facebook (click HERE) and/or signing up for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Newsletter (click HERE) A random winner will be chosen for the prize on Tuesday, April 15th!

I also want to remind you about our Baby Challenge! The projects can be anything that's baby-themed! Click HERE for all the details and to link up your projects! The winner will win $20 to the PPPR's Store

Now it's time to hop on over to Melisa's Blog!

Here's the Blog Lineup!



31 comments:

Gloria said...

Leanne both of your cards are just to stinkin' cute:) Love it!

Kerry Turner said...

Adorable cards! Love the jar of pins.
Kerry
kerrysmith at rogers dot com

Karla Fonseca said...

Beautiful cards!

Creative M said...

They are both just Precious!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Sue D said...

Cute card ideas. I like how you made the jar.
I am a follower.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Cissy Shields said...

Awesome cards! The bunny baby is adorable and I love the jar filled with diaper pins!! Thanks

Sarah said...

Love the jar of pins--that's soooo adorable! Fabulous job!

Jennyfer L said...

Both are super adorbs!!!!

scrapBugz said...

Adorable cards. Already a follower.
mjbaker @ earthlink .net

Mandy
http://scrapbugz.blogspot.com/

Kathy Salido said...

What super fun cards. Love the jar of baby pins!!
Kathy
Salido99@msn.com
http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

Yvonne Morentin said...

awesome creations... now the baby as a bunny is awesome... perfect tie in for all those parents who dress up their newborns... lol

Glora said...

These are FAB Leanne. I love the little bunny ears on the baby and that sentiment on the second one is so true. How perfect to have a jar of diaper pins to go with it. Awesome job. Hugs- Glora
me(at)glorajean(dot)com

Lisa said...

Such cute cards, Leanne! I love that you made the first one into an Easter card, and the sentiment on the second one is perfect! :)

Sue from Oregon said...

Ha! I actually laughed out loud at those bunny ears covering that little squiggly piece of hair...oh so creative!
♥ Sue Kment

shawn box said...

Great card for a newbie on Easter.

Shawn
Classiccreationsbyshawn.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Both your projects are awesome! I LOVE all the fun baby idea's! Such a fun hop!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

jkstiles77 said...

Love both of your cards ... so cute! Am a follower of your blog!
Judy S
stilesjk77@yahoo.com

poohbear said...

Love both of your cards and I am a new follower.
Marcia
mvanhoosan@gmail.com

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute, love them both...especially the jar of safety pins!!

cvjac2009 said...

these projects are so awesome thank you for the ideas and the pictures came out great

Scrapbooking and Stamping with Michelle said...

Both are freaking adorable!!

Kathryn said...

Both cards are so adorable!!! But the bunny ears on the baby is just so dang cute. TFS
creationswithkathryn@gmail.com

Cynthia said...

Soooo cute, loving the ears on the baby, thanks for sharing, a new follower, ryderpg@aol.com

jessica said...

Both of your cards are adorable!!!! LOVE how you used the files :)

Nanne said...

Awesome cards.. Love love love the baby card, its just too cute
Hugs
Nanné

Iva said...

cute cards!

Leah Schaeffer said...

This is SO cute..but even way more over the top to me with the little eggies in the back!
That is such a great little detail that makes it extra fun! And…another card! Go you! =) So cool!
I'll have to come back and check out your projects a little more (all you girls really) now that I'm on the team and to get to know you all!

Ok, enjoy the rest of your weekend!

~Leah

cema1cema said...

Super cute cards!

Debbie said...

omg your cards are just way to cute
Hugs
Debbie
Debbiewilson62@comcast.net

quilt4fun2 said...

So clever to use the props on the baby card...too cute. I also like the pins in a jar idea...colorful and fun idea. Super job! I am sure card 3 was a goodie...I hope your new lighting works for you.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cindy said...

SOOO STINKIN' CUTE Leanne, LOVE them!!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...