Apr 3, 2014

Playing with my ink!


Hey ya'll! Happy Thursday! I'm back today with another card to share with you! I had so much fun playing with my ink on my last card (and plus they are still strolled all over my desk hee hee) that I decided to use them to make another background for my card!

This is really easy to do and doesn't take long at all! I started out by swiping my ink across the top and bottom of my card. Next, I made a mask by tearing a piece of card stock to represent my mountains. I placed my mask down just a little to leave a sky and then using a sponge dauber and my ink I created my first mountain. I just kept moving my mask down and sponging with ink till I got the scene I wanted! At the bottom I went back and sponged using black ink. The cowboy silhouette is from the Silhouette store. The sentiment is from the Inspiring Words Accents stamp set


I just LOVE my CTMH ink pads! If you don't own any I highly suggest giving them I try! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a GREAT day! Hugs, Leanne

Here are the colors I  used for my card today..
Sky
Crystal Blue
Bamboo
Cashmere
Black

7 comments:

Cindy said...

GORGEOUS job my friend,Have a GREAT day!!! :)

Marilyn said...

Beautiful!!

Kim H said...

Again ~ Leanne ~ GORGEOUS card! I am so loving the way you are creating these scenes!

katieo said...

That is a cool effect.

VICTORIA said...

Beautiful card Leanne I love the look!!!! Hugs Vicky

quilt4fun2 said...

Awesome card! I love these silhouettes. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...