Apr 2, 2014

MCT Whatever Wednesday!


*This is my second post for today click HERE for my PPPR post*

Good morning! Today is Whatever Wednesday over at My Creative Time and I have a card I want to share with you :) I made this one for my brother. He had a bad week last week and I thought this card might would cheer him up! 

I had fun playing with my CTMH ink pads! I started by swiping the color Honey across the top half of my card stock. I then did the same for the bottom half but using the color Crystal Blue. I then made a mask right above the Crystal Blue, using a sponge dauber I sponged (using the Crystal Blue again) to make a mountain and the ground underneath the tree. The tree is from CTMH's Always Grateful set. For the reflection in the water, I stamped the tree on a transparency sheet and then flipped it upside down then I gently rubbed it onto the card stock (hope that made sense lol). I then used my sponge dauber again and the color Sweet Leaf for the bottom to represent a grassy ground. The deer silhouettes are from the Silhouette Store. The sentiment is from the Many Greetings Stamp set.


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a AWESOME day! Hugs, Leanne

12 comments:

Cindy said...

Your card looks FANTASTIC Leanne, GORGEOUS job my friend!!! :)

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful Leanne!!

Joan Smith said...

Your card is so beautiful gosh what a beautiful scene and how you created it makes sense would just love tho to be able to have seen you create it in a video. gosh you are so talented. Sorry to hear your
brother had a bad week sure hope things get better for him soon.
Take care & God bless!!

candio said...

Beautiful card ~ great techinque!

Glora said...

This card turned out SO cool. Leanne. I LOVE everything you did to create this beautiful scene. It is like a miniature piece of art. Beautiful job. hugs- Glora

Lucía Ardón said...

Beautiful card!

Wanda M. said...

Love the color combination and the tree reflection in the water.

jessica said...

WOW!! This is so pretty Leanne!!! LOVE the colors!!!

Crafting Katie said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Leanne! I just love the inking you are doing!

quilt4fun2 said...

I love how soft and quiet this card looks. The colors are beautiful and perfect to show the beautiful stamps.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Simply STUNNING! I LOVE the whole scene you created and am in AWE here!! BEAUTIFULLY done!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so pretty! I love the reflection of the tree in the water!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...