Apr 1, 2014

MCT Try Me Tuesday


Good morning! I hope your week is going great so far! This week is suppose to be really nice weather wise and I can't tell you how excited I am for warmer days! My hubby is already lining up yard projects for us to do in the evenings as soon as he gets in from work and this is bad to admit but I'm excited for that too!!

Anyhoo, today is Try Me Tuesday over at My Creative Time! The technique we are using today is "masking". I LOVE trying new things! I have to admit I really need to practice on this one! I just about used up a roll of masking tape for this little bitty piece you see on my card bahahahaha! I started out on white card stock but in the end I trimmed it wayyy down to fit the Stitched "Capture" frame die. I used the Hello Spring stamp set for the bunnies. The sentiment is from the Girl's Night Out stamp set. Last, I added the Stitched Daisy die. Here's a look from the side.....


 I want to say this is such a FUN technique and I hope I've inspired you (even if it's a little hee hee) to give it a try! There is lots of inspiration on Pinterest and I'm sure that the design team will knock your socks off so don't forget to check Emma's Blog too! Hope you have a AWESOME day! Hugs, Leanne



8 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute...love it!!! Great colours!

Crafting Katie said...

This turned out so cool, Leanne! Just adorable!!!

jessica said...

This is so adorable Leanne!!! What a great background and fun technique!!!
Awesome job!

mickeydee said...

Pretty card. The daisy adds the perfect touch.
mickeypal2@msn.com

quilt4fun2 said...

I love the sentiment you chose for the cute bunny scene. The sweet yellow daisy is a wonderful embellishment. Super pretty card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ This is not only BEUAITUFL but so darling! I LOVE how you did your background then added the bunnies! Seriously FABULOUS! Oh I get you one being outside with warmer weather ~ we have been looking forward to this FOREVER! IT's almost 80 here today! YAY!!!

Cindy said...

AWESOME job with the masking technique!!! :)

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so pretty! I love the sentiment and that pretty daisy and of course that wonderful stamping that you did!