Apr 14, 2014

MCT Made In Minutes Monday!


Happy Monday! If you're anything like me you hate seeing the weekend come to a end! The weather has been gorgeous and we spent the whole weekend outside! To bad it's not going to stay that way! From what the weatherman said this week is going to be raining and cold again arrrrr. This is the winter that just won't die!

Today is Made In Minutes Monday at My Creative Time! I have a super fun and quick card to share with you! I forgot to time how long it took but I know it wasn't long at all! I used four different CTMH ink colors Crystal Blue, Smoothie,Honey, and Black.  I used a sponge dauber and sponged Crystal Blue at the top of my card and then I flipped my card upside down and sponged the Honey. I then sponged Smoothie in the middle. Last I went around the edges using Black ink. Before I did my image (the palm tree) I used a water bottle and spritz it with water a few times! I love how it made the little dew marks on the paper! The palm tree is from the Silhouette store and I did it a little different this time but not sure if you can tell by my picture. I usually just cut the image out and then glue it down but this time I used the negative part and sponged it onto my card using black ink. The sentiment is from My Favorite Sayings. Here's a look at it from the side...



I have been having so much fun playing with my inks and I hope I have inspired you to take yours out and play too!  Have a AWESOME day! Hugs, Leanne




6 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Beautiful work of art. You really do create magic with your inking techniques. Great and beautiful creative job. You are so talented.

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty, love the gorgeous sponged background!

quilt4fun2 said...

So very beautiful...I like the cut used as a stencil and the background is awesome! Beautiful card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

jessica said...

This is such a gorgeous card Leanne!!! I LOVE the beautiful colors!!!
AWESOME card!

Linda said...

I'm new to your site and wanted to thank you for sharing your talent. Love the scene cards. Made me look at all the other cards you made. Would love for you to do a video on how you did this. Again thanks for sharing.

Cindy said...

BEAUTIFUL job my friend, it looks FANTASTIC!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...