Apr 21, 2014

MCT 31st Edition Sneak Peek Day One!


Good morning! I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend! All over the world I'm sure there are lots and lots of tired Easter bunnies needing some rest hee hee! Anyhoo, let me welcome you to day one of MCT's Sneak Peek week!! I'm just going to warn you now this release is AWESOME!!! 

Today we are showcasing two different sets Pretty Spring Wreaths & Build A Pretty Flower! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE both of these sets! Before I get started with the details I want to apologize for the crappy photos! I swear I've been having NO luck with getting decent pictures lately :( I've even got my new photo tent (which I thought was going to solve my problem) but so far it's not been any better than my other one! I will say the days I took these pictures it was gloomy so that had just a little to do with it (I think).

For my first card, I've used the Build A Pretty Flower set! This set is so fun I know your going to love it! This is just a quick and simple card I made. The set comes with lots of different ways you can make and layer your flowers! Again, your going to LOVE this set!! The sentiment is from the Floral Sentiments set.



My next card, I used the Pretty Spring Wreaths set! Again, another quick and simple card but I had so much fun making it! This set comes with different wreaths with lots of ways of decorating it! The little bunny is from the Hello Spring stamp set. The sentiment is from the Hello Chickie stamp set.


Here's a look at it from the side....


For my last card, I used the set Pretty Spring Wreaths again! I just love the different flowers in this set! The sentiments are also included in this set too! The basket is from Hello Chickie. I just cut the handle off to make a hanging basket! For my lines (wires) I used the Build A Postcard stamp set. The decorative corner piece is from the Silhouette store.


Here's another look at this card from the side...


That's it for me today!! I hope you enjoyed my peeks (and ignored my crappy photos haha) Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a AWESOME day! Hugs, Leanne





48 comments:

My Creative Time said...

Simply AMAZING Miss Cassandra!!!!
HUGS!

My Creative Time said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joan Smith said...

OH WOW your cards are so beautiful and precious. You really shared so many clever and creative ways to use Miss Emma's new stamps I love them and love your ideas.

sweetpeaemmalou said...

Your cards are beautiful!! Love them!

Linda said...

So pretty. Great idea to use the basket from the Easter stamp set!

Janis PauseDreamEnjoy said...

Love your whimsy flower card withthe blue shadowing! And that hanging basket - what a clever idea!
:) Janis
66cricket@gmail.com

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful Leanne...love all 3!!!!

Crafting Katie said...

Leanne, your hanging basket is just adorable! What a clever idea!!! And then your Easter wreath - how precious with the little bunny inside! And, your flower card is so pretty! You have been busy!!!

jessica said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your gorgeous cards Leanne!!! AWESOME job with these stamps!!!!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What beautiful cards these are!! I love all the yellows in the first card &I love how you put the bunny in the wreath and you are so clever with that hanging basket!!

Brenda said...

Your cards are amazing Leanne! And I think the photographed great-I didn't see any crappy pics. I love love how creative you got with the last card. I love that hanging basket, so pretty!!! As always you are an inspiration. Thanks for the sneaky peek!
bsl60 at embarqmail dot com

Kigz said...

Leanne, that basket is genius! Love that card and all your ideas! :)

Wanda M. said...

Cute, cute, cute. I love the hanging basket and the wreath with the bunny. Creative. Thank you for sharing.

Sue D said...

Wonderful cards with these stamps. Love the colors of the flowers on the first card.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Jeri said...

Wowzer, well done, Leanne. All three cards are just amazing. I love how you put the little bunny in the wreath and that you used the basket as a hanging basket. Great ideas, so glad you shared them.
thomasjeri55atyahoodotcom

Kelli B. said...

Lovely cards! I am loving the build a pretty flower set! I love the yellow you chose for this card!

Diana said...

Wow, what can I say....except AWESOME job on ALL your cards! They are amazing! TFS!

bdcampers@msn.com

Charity Chamberlain said...

Fantastic cards! I'm really liking the build the flower set!
bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

CA Scrapper said...

Wow! Your cards are gorgeous!

Leslie
cascrapper at gmail dot com

marylouh said...

I love the depth that the flowers have on the first card. The wreath around the bunny makes a darling card. Love the handing basket. Great cards. txmlhl@yahoo.com

Jess said...

OMG Leanne! Your cards are just fabulous!!! My fav is the one with the hanging basket, so clever.
Hugs,
Jess
Craftingwithjess@gmail.com

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Wow, someone was having some creative Fun! Those flower look like a water painted canvas. Bravo!!!

~Tammy~ said...

Leanne what a wonderful way to show off this release! Fabulous and so many wonderful uses! Thanks for sharing and have a great day!

Glora said...

Awesome job Leanne! Each of these is BEAUTIFUL! Hugs- Glora

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Oh my these are all so BEAUTIFUL! I LVOE the flower one ~ Simply STUNNING! Then the wreath one is so GORGEOUS and then the last one is so CLEVER!! EEK! BEAUTIFULLY done as always!

quilt4fun2 said...

3 very different and beautiful cards. You must have had fun playing with these 2 sets...I am sure I will too. The inking and design is so pretty. The hanging planter is so clever also. Fabulous job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Gaylynn said...

Very sweet creations today. Can't wait to see the release now. :)
gsunshine11 @ tampabay.rr DOT com

Amante del Papel said...

there are such a cute cards!

Crafty Moni said...

Super cute cards! Great work Leanne. I am so lovein this new release. Thanks for sharing!
Ps. Loved how you used the basket, I will be trying that out soon:)

Peace, Love, & Creative Hugs!
Monica L.

moni023 at yahoo dot com

Kim's Kreations said...

All of your cards are so pretty. They just scream SPRING!. ogdendoll@gmail.com

GlendaLea said...

Amazing! Simple as that !
Glenda
Slatsinhi@yahoo.com

candio said...

Beautiful cards!!

VICTORIA said...

Wow Leanne you've been busy again Love all 3 of your cards and lovin the new release so far!!!!
Vicky
win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

katieo said...

You have been busy making beautiful cards. i love the bunny in wreath.
katieoscreations at gmail dot com

GlendaLea said...

So very beautiful! Love all of them!
Glenda
Slatsinhi@yahoo.com

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my gosh, I love all 3 of your cards! Awesome sneak peeks!
I hope you had a wonderful Easter!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Jean Bullock said...

All three cards are lovely but my favorite is the hanging basket card. Love it. giveawayjeanatgmaildotcom

Tina said...

Your cards are wonderful.

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

Makiko Jones said...

They are beautifully done! I love your creativity and style. TFS

jean said...

I adore ur black eyed susans an now I have to buy that set!!!! Its my fav card of all I have seen!!! Jeanmheming@aol.com

Liz O. said...

Fabulous cards Leanne! TFS
have a wonderful day!

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

OMG I love what you used for the basket. AMAZING IDEA!!!

jeria22@yahoo.com

D- said...

Wow these are sooo pretty. LOVE them.
Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
DMCARDMAKER at AOL dot COM

Suzanne said...

Hi Leanne!
Your cards are BEAUTIFUL! Thank you for sharing :)

Suzanne
suzwatanabe@yahoo.com

TERIBERI2 said...

Love the sneaks my friend!!! Hugs, T

Cassandra said...

This is such a sweet card...reminds me of my grandma's porch!! Love it!

Cassandra said...

Oh, and the bunny is just too cute! And the first card is just gorgeous..love those sunflower colors!

Cindy said...

GORGEOUS job with all of you cards, LOVE them!!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...