Apr 10, 2014

Happy Birthday!





Good morning peeps! As you can tell from my last several posts I've been having fun playing with my inks and creating scene cards so I have another one to share with you today!

Let me start out by sharing the link to the card that I got my inspiration from....HERE. Her card is so GORGEOUS and really caught my eye when I was on Pinterest! By the way, I LOVE Pinterest hee hee!! There's lots of inspiration from very talented crafters and I could spend days just looking (and drooling) at all the awesome projects I find on there! One day I hope when I grow up that some of that talent will rub off on me lol!!

Anyhoo, here is my take on the her gorgeous card! I did lots of masking and sponging and several times I really thought it was headed to the garbage can! But I have to say I'm really pleased with the end results! I really started out by trying to use her tutorial she had posted but before I knew it everything had went south so I just went with the flow bahaha! The stamps I used where CTMH Always Grateful, CTMH A Journey (discontinued), and for the sentiment I used MCT's Floral sentiment stamp set. The silhouette of the wolf is from the Silhouette store. I think my favorite part of the card is the river I made! If you enlarge it, it looks like there are stones in the water and I thought that was pretty cool! Here's another peek from the side...


Thanks for stopping by today! Hugs, Leanne




5 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous, what a fab scene,love the colours.xxx

Marilyn said...

Beautiful!!

Crafting Katie said...

Another gorgeous work of art! Seriously!!!

Cheryl W. said...

This card would be so perfect for the outdoors kind of guy. It's beautiful!

kahaulani said...

LOVE these scen cards you've created,they are just fabulous!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...