Apr 9, 2014

MCT Inspiration Wednesday!


Good morning! Today is Inspiration Wednesday over at My Creative Time! If you are new to my blog or to My Creative Time this is the day that we create from something that inspires us! 

I don't like posting pictures of other peoples work without their permission so I'm just going to share the link with you! This is the card that inspired me...click HERE :) I've used the Girl's Night Out dies for the dress and hanger. The purse is from the Classy Girl Accessories die set and I've used a sentiment from the Girl's Night Out stamp set. I'm wondering, since I used all the Girl's Night Out sets could this be just a little hint that THIS girl needs a night out bahahaha??!!! I sponged around the dress using Lagoon and Black ink. I wanted some sparkle so I added silver stickles to the dress, purse, and then I made little dots with it too! Here's a look at it from the side.....


Thanks so much for stopping by today!! Enjoy your Wednesday! Hugs, Leanne




9 comments:

jessica said...

What a GORGEOUS card Leanne!!! I LOVE the sparkle you added and the beautiful sponged background!!
AWESOME job!!!

Joan Smith said...

You are toooo funny!!! Love your classy snazzy sparkle of it all you really did a great creative design here and it's amazing how many different ways Miss Emma's Classy Girl dies and stamps can be used for so many different looks and you sure did a fantastic creative job. WOW!!
You are really talented!!!

Crafting Katie said...

Wow! So beautiful and elegant! You've out done yourself again, Leanne!

snappy scrappy said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this...so super elegant!!!

candio said...

Really Beautiful card ~ nicely done!!

candio said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Simply GORGEOUS! I LOVE the whole background and oh the dress! Beautifully done as always!

quilt4fun2 said...

I hope you get to go on a night out soon! I really like your inked background...it shows off the die cuts and sentiment so well. Great inking and stickling!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Charity Chamberlain said...

I LOVE your card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...