Apr 4, 2014

Everyone call you amazing...


Good morning! I hope everyone's day is getting off to a great start! I have another card I want to share with you! I'm having so much fun making these scene cards! 

For this card, I thought I would tackle a night scene! I started out by punching a circle and using it as a mask for my moon. I then used my ink and sponged around it using Crystal Blue and Sky ink. Next, I used Sweet Leaf and sponged it for my grass. I used black ink at the very bottom. The trees are from the Always Grateful stamp set. I sponged around the base of them using Topiary. The couple silhouette is from the Silhouette store. The sentiment is by My Creative Time, Treasured Moments. I heat embossed it with white embossing powder.


I hope everyone has a AWESOME weekend! Thanks for stopping by! Hugs, Leanne


8 comments:

Houses Built of Cards said...

This is beautiful Leanne!!! For some reason it makes me think of the scene in Sound of Music with Maria and the Captain. So pretty and romantic!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Crafting Katie said...

Another beauty!!! This is incredible, Leanne!

snappy scrappy said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Love the silhouettes! Your card is so pretty...love it! Fabulous job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

DebC said...

Leanne honestly you should submit these cards for publication. I bet you would get picked up! :) Great job my friend
Deb

Cindy said...

Just GORGEOUS Leanne, BEAUTIFUL job my sweet friend!!! :)

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Oh my you are rocking this scenes!! This is so BEAUTIFUL and makes me want more romance!!! STUNNING!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so pretty! I love it!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...