Apr 11, 2014

Cherish yesterday....


Hello peeps! I hope everyone has had a wonderful week! Today is my favorite day of the week FRIDAY!!!  I'm ready to get this weekend started!!

I have another scene card to share with you today! Bare with me, I'm about to get them out of my system or at least for a little while hee hee! For the water, I tore a piece of paper and used it as a mask. I moved it in several different directions and rotated between two colors CTMH Sky ink and CTMH Crystal Blue. The sailboat silhouette is from the Silhouette store. I used CTMH Buttercup and CTMH Honey for the sun. I then sponged around the edges and along the bottom using CTMH Black ink. I also used stickles in the water to give it a little sparkle. The sentiment is from My Creative Time's, Treasured Moments.


I've had fun making these cards and still have some more ideas floating around in my head just getting them to come to life on paper is the hard part hee hee!! Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a AWESOME weekend! Hugs, Leanne


2 comments:

Crafty Moni said...

Gorgeous card!

Peace, Love, & Creative Hugs!
Monica L.

Cheryl W said...

Beautiful scene! I especially like the yellow tones off to one side and your sentiment in the midst of it. So pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...