Mar 29, 2014

Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbon and My Craft Spot Cross Promotion!


Hay ya'll hee hee! Welcome to our cross promotion blog hop! If you have arrived from Karen's Blog you are hopping in the right direction! If you need to go back and start from the beginning click HERE to Lisa's Blog! 

Today I'll be sharing some cards I made using PPPR's cutting files... On The Farm, Farm Critters, and Cute Chicks! The stamp set I chose from My Craft Spot is Down On The Farm! I have to say I'm am in LOVE with these cutting files! The farm critters just crack me up and especially this chicken! I used a card base from the Silhouette Store and layered the frame with several layers to make it nice and thick :) I had so much fun piecing everything together! For my cute little farmer boy, I used a face from Peachy Keen's, January's 2014 stamp club kit. I also added some pop dots underneath him to add some dimension. I love this sentiment and if you knew my neighbor this card fits her PERFECT and I know she will love it since she was raised on a farm! I may even have to bake a little something special to send over with it hee hee!! Here's a view from the side....


For my next card, I used another card base from the Silhouette store which I think it's called a tent card? The background chicken wire is a background stamp from MCT called, Spring Chicken. I used my StarDust jellyroll pen to give it some sparkle. The chicken is from the Farm Critters cutting files (OMG! Isn't he just the cutest!) The little baby chicks are from the Cute Chicks cutting file. I love how cute they look all shrunk down :) The hay is from the On The Farm cutting files. I used a die by MCT called Square Stitched Goody to stamp the sentiment Just Hatched on.


Here is a side view of my card....


These cutting files and the stamp set I chose work so PERFECT together!! Now for the prize details! Up for grabs is a $20 gift card to Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons and $20 gift card to My Craft Spot! For a chance to win you MUST be a follower of each blog and leave a comment on each blog. For extra chances, you can also "LIKE" PPPR on facebook HERE and My Craft Spot HERE

Thanks for hopping along with us today and now it's time to hop on over to Kimberly's Blog!

Here's the Blog Line Up!


46 comments:

Yvonne Morentin said...

omg... your creations are adorable... i really like the chicken...

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my gosh Leanne...gasp~your cards are SO adorable! I LOVE the fun card. The chicken cracks me up and what a fun little farmer!

Your tent card is awesome!The chicken and baby chicks are so stinken cute..fabulous designs! Love the sentiments to!
So fun being in the hop with you:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Tanya/Nonna said...

Nothing but cuteness going on here! Oh my gosh, I am loving that cute little farmer - adorable! Love your mama chicken and baby chicks also - what a fun card! I've enjoyed hopping with you!

Janice said...

Your cards are too cute!! Love the farm feeling & the wire, perfect touch!

Bobbie Lathrop said...

Very nice love the theme here I just don't see how ya'll can make so many cards so quickly. I guess being a newbie I have a lot to learn. Thanks for sharing.

Naomi Edwards said...

Oh these cards are just spectacular, I love the farmer!!!!!

Joan Smith said...

OMG your cards are so stinkin' cute!
I can'g get over all the fun and neat things you came up with to create them. Have to say you definitely put a big 'ol smile on my face this morning. You sure do have fun when you craft and spread that fun around. Way to go girl YOU ROCK!

pruttybird said...

Way too adorable!!

~Tammy~ said...

Now I truly busted with delight! I don't know why maybe it reminds me of my childhood growing up in the country, but I LOVED your projects! They made me grin so big! So stinking CA-ute! Seriously! I am so glad you worked with these files and showed them off. Wasn't this the best cross promotion! Thanks again for the walk down memory lane! Have a wonderful weekend!

snappy scrappy said...

So darn adorable Leanne...love them both!!!

Kathy rager said...

Such sweet cards. Nothing like experiencing spring on a farm with all the little babies and hatchlings.

Crafting Katie said...

Eek! Loving your little farm cards! So adorable, Leanne!!!

Creative M said...

They are both FULL of CUTENESS!! Super FUN!! Awesome job!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Gwen said...

Oh my goodness these are both so cute! Love them!!

shawn box said...

Now we are talking..... Great idea!

Shawn
Classiccreationsbyshawn.blogspot.com

Mollie said...

SO SUPER CUTE!!! LOVE the freckles on your farmer and that sentiment is hilarious! Your hen/chicks are so fun - LOVE the chicken wire! Great cards!!!

Emily
Mollie's Motif

Pam said...

How cute are these!!! Love them.
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Karen said...

Leanne, your cards are precious! What fantastic scenes you've created. :o) The little farmer is adorable and the 'just hatched' sweethearts warm my heart! What amazingly cute files and you chose the perfect sentiments for each card! (Love that tent style from the SOS!) Wonderfully designed projects! I'm so happy our teams came together for this fun hop! :o)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Melisa Alzammar said...

Leanne, your cards are amazing.

Melisa PPPR DT
Lovemycricut2@gmail.com

Lynnie Einerson said...

Super cute!!! I am a follower. einersonsgirl@yahoo.com

Amy C. said...

These cards are so cute! Thanks for sharing!

L.B. said...

Such fun. Love the freckles on your farm boy and the wire mesh look. Very cool

DebC said...

I love your cards Leanne! They are too cute!
Deb

Glora said...

Leanne these are BOTH FANTASTIC. I'm especially in love with the chicken wire fence on the second one. It seriously LOOKS real in that picture. Awesome job. Hugs- Glora
me(at)glorajean(dot)com

teachdanz said...

cute cards Leanne!!
Hugs,
Nicole

Sue D said...

Love your adorable farm themed cards!
I am a follower.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Your cards are adorable!! Perfect with those sentiments! I love your cute chicken on the haystack and your baby chicks are soooo cute! What fun cards!

Kimberly

marg0006 said...

These files are so whimsical & fun. Just love them. Your cards are FUN-tastic. Such great detail.

marg0006 at Verizon dot net

Lisa said...

These two cards are just so cute! I especially love the little chickies paired up with their mama! Adorable, Leanne! Thanks for joining in on this fun hop, today! :)

Sarah said...

Oh good gracious these are so cute! Love it!

Sonya said...

Absolutely adorable!!!

Beth F. said...

Hehehe! I love these! So adorable.
Beth
bfiscus[at]nntc[dot]net
Beth's Beauties

Sin City Chix said...

yeehaw! those are some ca-ute cards!

jobcorpsjen@gmail.com

Georgiana said...

Fun and Fabulous!

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •

sue k said...

Two great cards, love tht papers and cuts. I'm a bloglovin follower.
Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Gloria (Disneynut4life22) said...

Both your are just to stinkin' cute! Great jog:)

Jean Bullock said...

Both cards are delightful and punny. (I love that.) You pieced them together so well. I followed you via e-mail.

Sue from Oregon said...

These creations are sure to make anyone smile! Oh so fun!
A new follower here!

susiespotless@yahoo.com

Stephanie said...

These are adorable. I love that farmer. I'm a follower.

stuff@gt.rr.com

jessica said...

OMG Leanne......I want them both!!!!! These turned out AMAZING!!! Super designs, ADORABLE cuts and fun sentiments!!!
AWESOME job!
Thanks for sharing and Have a GREAT Sunday!
~follower of both PPPR and MCS on FB~
Jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
eschfamily@yahoo.com

BilyCreations said...

So so cute love the chickens

Connie Rucker said...

Cute farmer!

VICTORIA said...

Leanne your cards are so cute!!! I love both of them TFS Vicky Hugsssss
win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

Kate (Small Bits of Paper) said...

Such fun, fun cards!! I am especially impressed with the chicken wire! What a great idea to use your StarDust pen to give it a bit of shine. It looks AMAZING! Love those chickens too!

It's been such a delight to be part of this hop with you. Have a great week!

Softail_Baby81 said...

Great job! So much creativity and talent!!!♥

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ These are just ADORABLE! I LOVE both of these! What CUTE little files you used with the PERFECT little details! As always BEAUTIFULLY done!