Mar 15, 2014

PPPR Just For Kids Blog Hop!



Good morning! Welcome to our Just For Kids Blog Hop! You should be arriving here from Jeanne's Blog but just in case you stumbled upon my blog and wanted to start at the beginning head over to Lisa's Blog! This is going to be such a FUN hop you really don't want to miss a stop! Get ready to see some amazing projects just for kids using Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon's cutting files!!

I decided to make a Birthday card using the Wizard Academy Cutting Files! Isn't young Harry a doll?!! The little bunny in the hat is from the Hoppy Easter cutting file. I just shrunk him down to fit in the Magician's Hat! The hat is a die from MCT, I'm A Lucky Girl set. I used Peachy Keen's, Cute and Cuddly face assortment for the bunnies face. The sentiment I created using several of MCT's stamp sets and of course I forgot to write it down and now I can't remember (sorry) :( I also forgot to add I added some Liquid Glass to the eyes and some pop dots to Harry for dimension. Here is a look from the side....


Now you know NO hop is complete unless there is Blog candy!! For your chance to win a $15 gift card to the PPPR store you must be a follower of each blog and also leave a comment on each blog! For extra chances, you can also "LIKE" Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon on Facebook (click HERE) Did you know that PPPR also has a Newsletter?! You can earn a extra entry if you register for the newsletter too! A random winner will be chosen for the prize on Tuesday, March 18! 

I also want to remind you of our PPPR Just For Kids Challenge. The projects can be anything that is for kids or about kids! One random participant will win $20 to PPPR's Store. Click HERE for all the rules/details!

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend! Hugs, Leanne

Here's the blog line up.....

38 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Your card is so stinkin' ca-ute!!
Your little guy so reminds me of Harry Potter I love Harry Potter.
You really did come up with a fun, clever and creative idea for a birthday card...no matter what age the kid 1 to 100 is going to love it you are such a clever and creative gal and sure do craft with passion.

Cindy said...

SUPER DUPER JOB Leanne, LOVE your AWESOME birthday card my friend!!! Have a great weekend :)

cema1cema said...

We love Harry Potter at our house, this is a great file. Great job!
Christina

Creative M said...

Super cute & COOL!
Awesome job!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

L.B. said...

super cute and just love the wink on the rabbit

Cassandra said...

Don't forget...DIBS DIBS DIBS!!!!! Hee! I just love this card Leanne :) super super super cute!

cassandracauble at yahoo dot com

SherriB said...

You did an awesome job on this card. The bunny's face couldn't be cuter with his winking eye!! :)

Gloria (Disneynut4life22) said...

What a fantastic job you did on this card! Everything just works so well together. Who ever gets this is going to love it!

Yvonne Morentin said...

Hi, awesome creation, I have been looking for a rabbit in a hat, and now i know where to find one, thanks... I just bought the lego file and I love it...
morentin1326 AT aol DOT com

Tara Bruening said...

That is just fantastic. Love that Peachy face on the rabbit.

marylouh said...

Harry Potter never looked so good. Cute card.
I follow you thru e-mail

txmlhl@yahoo.com

Lynnie Einerson said...

Great Card...LOVE IT!!! einersongirl@yahoo.com

jennybird said...

very cute card

Karen Varney said...

Thanks for such a fantastic card. Great job.

Janet Buswell said...

Love him. great job.

Shorty Creations said...

Another super cute creation! I love your paper choice with this one. Fabulous job my friend :)

Lisa said...

Oh, my goodness! What an adorable idea for a card! I just love it, Leanne! :D

Lisa said...

Oh, my goodness! What an adorable idea for a card! I just love it, Leanne! :D

hinds_k said...

WOW. great job!

hinds_k said...

WOW. great job!

jkstiles77 said...

Wow ... what an adorable card! I am a follower, too.
stilesjk77@yahoo.com

Sherrie K. said...

Your magician is adorable! I love your card-the bunny is SO cute! Great card!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

char52 said...

Love this card!

snappy scrappy said...

The cutest!!! Love it Leanne!

Sue D said...

I like your magical birthday card.
I am a follower.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Glora said...

Aw Leanne your card is magical. How CUTE!!!! You did a great job on this! I am a follower of your blog too. Hugs- Glora
me(at)glorajean(dot)com

Marie said...

Love that card. I got it in an email and liked it so much I had to go buy the cutting file. Thank you for sharing.
Just became a follower of your site.
sewnsew@cableone.net

Jennyfer L said...

What a cool magician cardn love love!

marg0006 said...

Love it and Harry Potter. So cute and sweet face on the rabbit.

marg0006 at Verizon dot net

Nanne said...

Your card is adorable..love the background prints and the face on that bunny is just too cute..
hugs
Nanné

ScrappyHappyMommy said...

This is so super magically fun! Love it.
TFS.
Anita Thibodeau
scrappyhappymommy.blogspot.ca
anitamthibodeau@gmail.com

ScrappyHappyMommy said...

This is so super magically fun! Love it.
TFS.
Anita Thibodeau
scrappyhappymommy.blogspot.ca
anitamthibodeau@gmail.com

Kate (Small Bits of Paper) said...

Ohhhh, I LOVE this!! Your little Harry is fabulous! My daughter LOVED the HP books when they first came out. She's all grown up now, but I think she'd enjoy a Harry card from me. Thanks for sharing your wonderful card!!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Candace said...

aw so cute, Leanne!!! love this!

Melinda said...

Super cute card. I just got this file and can't wait to make something with it.

Kim H said...

Oh Leanne ~ this is soooo darn CUTE!! I LVE the cuts you used, the dies and how you mixed all the MCT stamps to make that sentiment! TOO CUTE!!

cvjac2009 said...

This is truly a magical card :)

DebC said...

This little guy is super cute! I love this card!
Deb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...