Mar 26, 2014

PPPR Design Team Wednesday!


Hey! It seems like FOREVER since I've posted anything :( I have been fighting pneumonia now for the second go around :( I swear I'm so ready for warmer weather and hopefully that means NO MORE being sick lol! This winter has definitely not been good for me and I'm sure you have heard the expression I'm SICK of being SICK!!! Well, that's me, I've had enough!

It was hard getting my Mojo back but I do have to say it was fun getting in here and playing! I've been wanting to try a shaker card for quite some time so I decided to give it a whirl hee hee. I've used the cute little duck from the Little Duckling cutting files. I turned the flower into the shaker by cutting a circle using one of my SU circle punches. I've not got a lot of supplies to make the shakers so here I filled it using coffee :) I think it worked and it smelled good too! It shakes!! The grass is a die by MCT, Stitched Grass. The sentiment is also by MCT called Color Me Happy. It's hard to tell in the photo but I did sponge (very lightly) some blue for the sky you just can't see it here :(


Be sure to visit the PPPR's Blog to see what the other designers made for our Design Team day! I hope you all have a AWESOME Wednesday! Hugs, Leanne


6 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

AWWW...so darn cute!!

Cindy said...

OMG Leanne, your card is sooo STINKIN' ADORABLE my friend!!! <3

quilt4fun2 said...

Oh My Word! What an adorable shaker. So clever to use the flower and coffee...I bet it smells good! The duck is a very cute cut. Super job on your card. I hope you feel better soon!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ This is seriously ADORABLE, DORABLE adorable!! I LOVE that duck and how you inked it PERFECTLY ~ then adding the whatever to look like dirt ( see that is still on my mind) I ADORE it!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

How cute is this?!?! I love it!! Genius to add the coffee for the shaker!! Hugs!!

DebC said...

This is adorable!
Deb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...