Mar 26, 2014

MCT Whatever Wednesday!


Hey ya'll! This is my second post today if you are looking for my PPPR Design Team Wednesday project click HERE! Also, if you click my picture above you probably can see it better! I had a hard time getting a decent picture of my tag and decided to surrender and just go with this one lol!!

Today is Whatever Wednesday at My Creative Time! I've been wanting to make some sort of shaker for a long time! Yes, I'm going to admit it...I was skeered!!! So, I started with baby steps and made this tag! I did have to perform a little surgery on it but all in all I'm pretty pleased with it hee hee! I started out by using one of the tags in the Tag die set. I then used the Stitched Restroom Peep dies and ran it back through my Grand Calibur. Before I started to do the shaker part I wanted to stamp my sentiments. The top sentiment is from the Home Sewn stamp set. I wanted it to curve so I achieved this by curving it on my block before I stamped (I was a little off with my curve). The bottom sentiment is from the stamp set, Many Greetings. After I assembled the shaker part, I used the small heart from the Stitched Sweethearts & XOXO die set and glued it in the center. 

These are really fun to make! I will definitely start looking at things a little different now to see if it can be turned into a shaker hee hee! I hope you all have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!
                                                           Hugs, Leanne

12 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable tag Leanne...love the shaker!

jessica said...

Your shaker tag turned out AWESOME Leanne!!! I LOVE it!!!!!

candio said...

Cute shaker tag ~ love it!

Glora said...

Your shaker tag is GORGEOUS! I love how it turned out! Beautiful job Leanne!!!! Hugs- Glora

Cindy said...

AWESOME job with your shaker tag Leanne, it looks FANTASTIC!!!Have a SUPER week my friend!!! :)

Joan Smith said...

OMG your Shaker tag came out awesome gosh I love it you sure did a great creative job and I love so love how you used Miss Emma's goodies!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Great job on another shaker! Another clever idea...I love it.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Lucía Ardón said...

Beautiful shaker tag, Leanne!

Kim H said...

Oh Leanne ~ this is ADORABLE too! I LOVE that you made it a shaker tag! CUTE idea!! Of course I LOVE everything but that ribbon is my FAVORITE! I forgot to say in my last comment ~ I so hope you start feeling better real soon! Hang in there!

mickeydee said...

You did a wonderful job on your shaker card! Their little shoes look so fun!
Mickey pal 2 at msn dot com

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

I love your shaker tag!! So cute!! Hugs!!

Md.Younus Molla said...

Forex best free indicators. You can download it total free.
So click here for download
You can get here the analysis of today. Technical analysis and fundamental analysis.