Mar 12, 2014

MCT Inspiration Wednesday!


This is my second post for today if you are looking for PPPR Design Team Wednesday please click HERE.

Good morning (hee hee again bahahaha) Today is Inspiration Wednesday at My Creative Time! This is where we can use anything as our inspiration when we are making our project. I don't have a photo to share with you what inspired me :( All I know I've been making Easter cards lately lol! Maybe the dirt inspired me, or the carrots...whatever it was this is the result bahahaha!!

I used two different cutting files from the Silhouette store. One had the little bunny and the other had the carrots! I hand tore some paper for my dirt. For my sky background, I used one of the cloud dies from the Fly Away With Me die set. I love using this cloud as a template and sponging around it with some ink! The sentiment at the top, "Hippity Hoppity" is from the set, Happy Hunting. The sentiment at the bottom is from the set, Color Me Happy. I stamped it on the Stitched Curvy Label die. Here is another look (I think the colors are better in this photo than the one up above)....


I'm sorry I haven't been posting as much lately and I wanted to let you know why! I've been in my craft room "trying" to destash! I've got so much stuff that I don't use and probably never will use and it's been driving me CRAZY!! I feel so unorganized and my craft room has been staying such a huge mess that I finally decided to do something about it! I've got such a hoarder problem (I pray that I don't get turned into that show lol) I hold on to EVERY little thing thinking that one day I will use it or what if I need it later on! I'm trying my best to stop that and just get rid of it! I mean who needs THREE Scor Pals??? I have two Scor Pals and one Martha Stewart one! Anyhoo, that's what I've been trying to do in all my spare time. I know when I get finished it's going to feel sooooo good to step in here but right now I've got a long way to go! Wish me luck :) Have a AWESOME day!! Hugs, Leanne

12 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Your card is so adorable I love it.
Talk about being super creative!!
Good luck on your destashing and getting your craft room exactly how you want it. You'll probably find things you had forgotten about have fun!!

Kim H said...

Oh Leanne ~ this is soooo ADORABLE!! I LOVE that cut, the carrots and everything about it! I told you were inspired by dirt! hehehe!! Seriously CUTE card!

snappy scrappy said...

The cutest!!

Crafting Katie said...

Such an adorable card, Leeanne! I just love that bunny!!!

mickeydee said...

Your card is so cute. I love everything about it! It's so fun and whimsical. Good luck on your destash, I really need to do that.

quilt4fun2 said...

Good luck on the destash project. Your card turned out super adorable. Super job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Penny Light said...

Ha ha ha , this is the cutest bunny card! I can just see him eating the carrots on the other side of the card! Great job. I love the intricate simplicity and fun of your cards.

Eileen D said...

So super cute, love that little bunny behind!!

jessica said...

Your card is so super ADORABLE Leanne! I love the scene you created!!!
Have fun destashing....LOL!!!

Gloria (Disneynut4life22) said...

What a stinkin cute Easter card. It sure put a smile on my face:)

jean said...

I adore ur rabbit, wish I could use the silowette ( sp)store

patricia ney said...

This is so sweet. Going to give this a try. Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...