Feb 26, 2014

PPPR Design Team Wednesday!


Good morning! Today is our design team day over at the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon's Blog and I'm excited to share my card with you! You will also be getting a peek from My Creative Time's new sets, Hello Chickie and Stitched Grass die but shhhh don't tell lol!!

For my card, I've used the cross from the Easter Cross cutting files and used it as my focal point. The pattern papers are some I've had in my stash for a while. It's also sneak peek week at MCT and remember I told you were going to get to see some sneak peeks? The grass and sentiment are being sneaked today! I trimmed down the grass to make it work for my card. I thought this sentiment paired up with the cross went together great :) 


Thanks for stopping by today! Don't forget we have a Anything Goes challenge on the Blog and would love for you to play along! We choose the top three and one lucky person will win a $20 gift certificate to the store! What cha waiting for get over to the Blog and get linked up hee hee!! Have a AWESOME day! Hugs, Leanne


4 comments:

Pamela said...

Wow......love all these cards.....u did an outstanding job. TFS
pamspurpleloft@gmail.com

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous Leanne!!

Kimberly Kendle said...

All yours cards are fabulous. I love the bunnies, carrots, and the grass die you used!

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ This card is GORGEOUS and so PERFECT! I totally agree ~ these work BEAUTIFULLY together!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...