Jan 21, 2014

MCT Tag It Tuesday




Good morning all you crafty peeps!! I hope you are having a great start to your day! I know I shouldn't complain because I'm sure some of you have it a lot colder than I do BUT......I can't help it!!! Brrrrr it's COLD!!! I'm SO ready for Summer :)

Today is Tag It Tuesday at MCT! Our challenge was to use any of Emma's products and of course to make it a tag hee hee. The little snail, tag shape, and the paper were all made using my Cameo. I finally got to use my new Peachy Keen, Sweet On You set. I'm in LOVE with those eyes!! I added some liquid glass to them too! You can barely see it, but I added some grass using a Fiskar's border punch. I used Emma's, Mini Stitched Envelope and sealed it with the smallest heart from the Stitched Sweethearts & XOXO die set. I also added liquid glass to the little heart. The sentiment is from the new set, Puffy Hearts Just For You. I used the little enforcer from this tag set on my tag. The ribbon and twine are both from my ribbon stash! I really wish I could have gotten a better picture :( I'm still struggling with my picture taking and just going to be honest I SURRENDER!! I applaud (actually bow down) to those of you that take excellent photos because this ole gal has just about tried everything to get my lighting right and it's just not happening! 

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you have a AWESOME day! Happy crafting! Hugs, Leanne

17 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Your little snail is precious and your tag is adorable I love how you used Miss Emma's goodies and your little story you shared is cute and you always have a great sense of humor....thanks for sharing your awesome creative ideas and your wisdom (LOL) You are too funny!!

Crafting Katie said...

Your little snail card just makes me smile, Leanne! Too cute!!!

snappy scrappy said...

I think the pic is great...super cute tag, love that snail!! Lee-Ann

Brenda said...

I am so ready for summer too Leanne!! We are getting snow today, a foot of it and it is in the teens here. I'm so over winter, but winter isn't over us yet. lol I love, love your cute tag Leanne! Great shape and I love the cute snail and of course the MCT products!!

Glora said...

This is WAY too cute Leanne! I love it! SO stinkin' ADORABLE!!!! Hugs- Glora

Crafty Moni said...

Your tag is adorable! I love the theme and those eyes are the sweetest, I can't wait to use my new Peachy stamps and Emma's new release (once I get it in the mail lol).

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

quilt4fun2 said...

I love the shape and the cute snail cut! The envelope with heart is perfect. I have not used the eyes yet but they are adorable. Too cold here for me in Michigan! I am ready for summer also!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

GiGi said...

This is ADORABLE! Love the pattern papers you used and of course his face is too cute! Thanks for Linking It Up at Peachy Keen!

Kristi Poling said...

Such an adorable mail deliverer.
Kristi
kidshomelove@yahoo.com
foundtimeforme.blogspot.com

Charity Chamberlain said...

Your little snail is adorable! Those Peachy Keen faces are just too cute and I love the little envelope using Emma's dies!

Janis PauseDreamEnjoy said...

This is so sweet! I love it.

jessica said...

What an adorable tag!!!!!
LOVE the sweet shape

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a cute tag!! That little snail is adorable!!

Cindy said...

SUPER DUPER CUTE tag Leanne, AWESOME job my friend!!!

Lenoria said...

This is so cute and I love the eyes!! We don't have the snow just cold here, especially for us when we aren't used to it (5 degrees on my front porch thermometer) with wind chill a lot colder. I know that isn't cold to a lot of people but I am wimpy.

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ What a CUTE & fun shaped tag you made! LOVE the papers and the MCT products look PERFECT with the ADORABLE snail! LOVE it! I am BEYOND ready for summer ~ beyond!

DebC said...

This little snail is too cute! I love that little envelope too!
Deb C

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...