Jan 1, 2014

Happy New Year and Exciting News!!!


Happy Happy New Year!!!! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas too! I want to thank everyone so much for all the prayers that have been lifted up for me and my family with the loss of my dad. The comments that were left were so sweet and gave me lots of comfort so THANK YOU for taking the time to leave one!

On a much happier note....I have some EXCITING news to share with you all!!! I am so HONORED and THRILLED Emma has decided to keep me on the Design Team!! Wooooo Hooooo I can't tell you how happy I am! I absolutely LOVE her products and was just over the moon excited when I got her email wanting me to stay on!! I'm so excited to get to work with her, the new members, and the ones that are returning! THANK YOU Emma for keeping me and I can't wait to see all the new goodies that will be released in 2014!

Above is a layout that I submitted for the design team call. It's been a while since I've done a layout and I'm rusty but with Emma's products how can you go wrong! My husband bought a 69 Chevy back in September (I'm no longer his baby sniff, sniff) It still needs work to be "show" ready but he's entered it in a few car & truck shows just for the fun of it! We have even won some door prizes too hee hee! He's so proud of it and hopefully one day he will have it exactly like he wants! I've used several of Emma's products: What A View Stitched die, the #69 is from the Stitched 4x6 Journal die set, Lowercase Fun Dies, the two banners are from the Vintage Stitched Label die set, My Journaling Stamp set, and the little hearts are stamped using the Lots of Love Stamp set and last but not lease I used the Stitched 4x6 Journal die to mat my photo.


Here is my card I also sent in for the design team call! I used some svg files from the Silhouette store and the stamp set From Our Family to Yours for the sentiment.


Last, here is my 3D project! I also got this file from the Silhouette Store. The sentiment is from the set, All Around Christmas.

I plan on getting back in my craft room soon so hopefully it won't be much longer and I can have something new to share with you! Be sure to eat your black eye peas (YUCK), hog jaw (double YUCK), and turnip greens (beyond YUCK) today! Peas for luck and turnip greens (green for money) not sure about the hog jaw just eat it bahahahaha!!! As you can see I'm in trouble I don't like any of it hee hee HELP!!! Hugs, Leanne

19 comments:

My Creative Time said...

Welcome back Miss Leanne! Looking forward to working w/you in 2014!
Big HUGS,
Emma;)

Marilyn said...

Congrats!!! Agree with you on the Black Eye Peas and cabbage(That is what we have). I manage to eat maybe a bite of each. Never heard about eating Hog Jows though. That is a new one for me. But I know I probably wouldn't eat it anyway.Happy New Year!!!

Glora said...

A huge congratulations my friend! It has been a pleasure to have worked with you on Emma's team from the start! I will definitely be peeking in to see what you've been up to! Take care and know that I love you to pieces! Hugs- Glora

snappy scrappy said...

Fab projects!! So excited to be Lee-Ann #2 on this amazing DT!!!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Great projects!! I will also only be eating a bite of the greens and black eyed peas lol! I'm really looking forward to working with you on the MCT DT!

TERIBERI2 said...

Congrats!! Love all your projects. Super excited to be working with you on the 2014 MCT DT! Hugs, T

Joan Smith said...

Congrats on being chosen for Miss Emma's DT so thrilled for you.
I do always so enjoy what you create and love what you do with Miss Emma's goodies. Your LO is amazing and love what you did create with all of her goodies. Your little story is too cute and sooo funny!!
Happy New Year!!!!

mickeydee said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see all of your wonderful creations!.....dianne

Mimi said...

Congratulations!

jessica said...

What a GREAT LO Leanne!! Love this!
Super excited to be designing with you!! Happy New Year!

Crafting Katie said...

Awesome projects, Leanne! I'm super excited to be on the team with you and look forward to seeing you crafting again! I've been thinking about you and your family lots! Hugs!!!

Kristi Poling said...

Love seeing your projects.

Lucía Ardón said...

Congratulations!
wonderful projects!!! I'm looking forward to working with you for MCT 2014!

Cassandra said...

Yay!!! So glad to see we are still working together. That layout is FABULOUS!!! Love it! Here's to a GREAT 2014!!! :)

Kigz said...

Welcome back! That is a fantastic way to start off 2014, so lets keep that ball rolling! LOVE that card, Leanne! :)

PennyDuncan said...

Oh what awesome projects these are...and no doubt the reason why you were asked to stay!!! They are so lucky to have you!!!!

Congratulations and also I'm so sorry for your family's loss!!!!

Brenda said...

I am happy to see you still on the team too Leanne! I love your work and can't wait to see what is in store for us in this new year! Hugs!

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Well sweet friend you know how I feel about ALL your creations ~ LOVE them! I am in LOVE with these projects!! Especially the layout! So happy to see you back in action after such a difficult year ~ HUGE hugs! CONGRATS and cant wait to see what you have in store for all of us!

Shar said...

I LOVE that layout!!!!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...