Nov 5, 2013

MCT Tag It Tuesday!



Good morning! Welcome to Tag-It Tuesday over at My Creative Time! I have a tag I would like to share with you today using Emma's Tag Dies. This set of dies come with two different tags to chose from and I used the one with the scallop edge at the bottom. To start off with, I cut my tag out using white card stock (which if you followed me for awhile that is probably not a shocker hee hee). It seems like in anything I make I use a white background to get me started! Anyhoo, I then used a file from the Silhouette store #49657. The file had some other cuts like hay and a fence but I didn't want to use them. It was the little crow that I fell in love with and thought he would look cute just perched up on the sign! For the sentiments I used the stamp set Piles of Smiles. I used some Black Striped Grosgrain ribbon from Close To My Heart and tied a bow using some Natural Hemp also from Close To My Heart.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a AWESOME day! Hugs, Leanne

9 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Your tag is so cute and love your little black bird staring at the pumpkin.
Love how you used all of Miss Emma's goodies.

Cindy said...

AWESOME job with your sweet tag Leanne, it look sooo CUTE my friend!!! :)

quilt4fun2 said...

Your tag is so cute! I love it <3
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

jessi said...

very cute dear, i love it !!! <3
http://jessihhd.blogspot.com/

PennyDuncan said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....LOL This tag is ADORABLE!!!!

Pam said...

This is such a darling tag!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Oh my ADORABLE tag!! Love the crow perched on his sign ~ too darn CUTE!

VICTORIA said...

love the card and happy birthday again to the both of you :) Thanks for the help today :)

DebC said...

adorable tag, That crow is too cute
Deb C

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...