Nov 6, 2013

MCT Favorite Stamp of the Month!


Hey everyone!! Guess what today is?! Not only is it Emma's Favorite Stamp of the Month it's my Birthday!!! Happy Birthday to me.....Happy Birthday to me....Happy Birthhhhdayyyyy dear meeee Happy Birthday to me!! Not only is today my Birthday it's my husband's Birthday too! Yup, we both have the same Birthday (he's one year older than me) isn't that cool?!! 

Okay, back down to business lol...this month Emma has chose two of her stamp sets Piles of Smiles and Mixed Holiday Sentiments for her Favorite Stamp of the Month. Each month she likes to focus on past stamp sets and revisit them!  I got some more good news! If you order either of these sets (or both) you get free shipping until November 15th! 


I found this cute silhouette in the Silhouette store. The sentiment is from the Piles of Smiles stamp set. The little tulip she has in her hand is from the Just A Little Note to Say. The little hearts are from the My One and Only stamp set. I also used a embossing folder by Paper Studio called Doodle Frame. I used my Scor Pal  to make the lines above and below the silhouette. I also used a copic marker to highlight around the silhouette. 

Thanks for looking and have a Happy Hump Day! Hugs, Leanne





11 comments:

Joan Smith said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU AND YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU'ZZZZ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU'zzzzzz!!!!!

Love your card it is so precious great job!!!

Crafting Katie said...

Happy birthday to you and your hubby, Leanne! Your card is absolutely adorable!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable...Happy Birthday to you and your Hubby...that's so neat....what are the chances.

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Happy BiRtHdAy sweet Leanne! Will this card is just PRECIOUS! You know I LOVE it and that embossing is just too PERFECT for the sentiment and the cuts!

janner said...

Happy Birthday to you and your hubs!!!

jessica said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!
Hope you have a GREAT day!!!!
Super adorable card! Love the CAS design and of course the awesome sentiment!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Birthday!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Happy Birthday to you both...how special to have the same day. I hope you had a wonderful special day together! Your card is beautiful. I love the embossing and silhouette. The red heart and tulip with the sentiment is perfect. Super job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Rosie said...

Super cute card

Cindy said...

Your card is sooo SWEET my friend, Hope you had a GREAT birthday!!! :)

Lenoria said...

Happy Birthday to both you and your husband! This card is so adorable and I love the little silhouette couple. I hope your day is spectacular!

DebC said...

This is adorable! I love that embossing folder! The silhouettes are just too cute
Deb C
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOO YOU!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...