Nov 14, 2013

MCT Designer Challenge Winter Holiday Tags



Good morning! Today starts a new designer challenge over at My Creative Time! Katie is our host and the challenge is to make a winter tag using Emma's products! I've used Emma's, Tag Dies for my tag. The set comes with two and I've used the one with the scallop bottom. I cut a branch with my cameo and applied Liquid Applique to it for the snow. I used a Martha Stewart punch for the green branches and added more liquid applique to them too. I hand cut two white pieces of card stock to represent the mounds of snow and again added more liquid applique (told ya I love this stuff hee hee) I used Emma's, To My Best Peep stamp and die set for the bunny and for my sentiment. I haven't decided if I'm going to make a gift bag to go with this or just add the tag to the present for my best friends Christmas gift. I guess it will all depend on what I get her hee hee. Anyhoo, I thought that sentiment would be cute :) I've also used one of the buttons from Emma's, Stitched Button dies and tied a bow using hemp. The ribbon (or what ever that is called lol) is from my stash :) I forgot to add that I cut my bunny out with white card stock and then used a sponge dauber and CTMH ink in Chocolate to shade him with. I also added liquid applique to make him a bunny tail! I just love making these little winter scenes so this challenge was really fun! Be sure to play along and link up your tags over on Emma's Blog! Thanks for looking and have a awesome day! Hugs, Leanne

12 comments:

Joan Smith said...

What an adorable and beautiful tag. What an awesome idea creating a winter scene on a tag. Your friend is going to love and cherish it after all it'll end up being an ornament I'm sure what a beloved keepsake to cherish. You sure are on creative and oh so talented gal. Love how you used Miss Emma's goodies.

Crafting Katie said...

Okay, this has to be just the cutest tag ever! LOVE!!!

snappy scrappy said...

So super cute!!!

CherylB said...

Adorable Leanne!!! Love that little bunny tucked in the snow. Great job!!!

Creative M said...

Adorable!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

quilt4fun2 said...

Your tag is so cute and has wonderful details. The liquid applique is great for the tail too. I like the fabric ribbon. Beautiful job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Oh my TOTAL CUTENESS!! That bunny is so darn ADORBS! Then the ribbon with the button ~ all the details! LOVE it!!!

Crafty Moni said...

Your tag is so pretty! I love the colors and all the detail you put into it:)Great job my crafty friend!

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

VICTORIA said...

so cute Leanne :)

Jeri said...

This tag is just so precious! I love how you used a typical Easter die and stamp for a Christmas tag.

Cathryn said...

This is absoloutely beautiful Leanne! I love it, great job! Enjoy your day 😘

Gaylynn said...

Leanne, I adore this tag. The colors and soft scene are magical. BEAUTIFUL.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...