Nov 22, 2013

MCT 28th Edition Release Blog Hop!


Happy Friday ya'll! Yipee! Today's the day! It's MCT's 28th Edition release day and our Blog Hop! You should be arriving from the talented and sweet Miss Kim's Blog but if you have stumbled here first and want to start at the beginning of our hop head over to Emma's Blog! Today I will be featuring the new set "Circle Tab Sentiments"! 

Can you believe I'm using pattern paper!! Yup, it's been a while! I normally start out with white card stock and go from there! I'm still learning my Cameo and this week I have been playing with the cut and print feature! I've been having fun with some digital paper :) The little girl and boy kissing plus the mistletoe & bow came from the Silhouette store. I used Emma's, Stitched 3x4 Journal die to place them on. I've used the new "Circle Tab die" and the new "Circle Tab Sentiments" for the hearts. Here is a side view of my card...


I've used the banner from the "Vintage Stitched Label die" to stamp by sentiment on. The sentiment is also from this release, "A Fun Variety on the Inside & Out".  Here's the inside sentiment I used to go along with it!


I'm in LOVE with this release! I wished I would have had more projects to share with you but to be honest still not doing so great with my MS, it's been a bad week :( I go to my MS doctor today and just praying really hard he can prescribe something that will help with this pain! Wish me luck! Enough about me it's time to send you on to Miss Liz's Blog! Thanks for stopping by! Have a awesome weekend! Hugs, Leanne

Next stop Liz's Blog!

Blog Hop Lineup:

BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY!
For our blog hop giveaway, we will have 2 winners! 
Winner #1 ~  $50 gift card to "My Creative Time's Store'! 
Winner #2 ~ $25 gift card to "My Creative Time's Store"! 
All you have to do is leave your comments on our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on ALL blogs, but the more you comment on, the better chances you have! 
GOOD LUCK! :)


Emma is offering this "Angel Policy Stamp" for FREE to those of you placing an order starting now & the cut off to receive this stamp is on Sunday, Nov 24, 2013 @ midnight PST! Everyone who places your order between now through Sunday, you will automatically get this stamp in your packages! No need to add it to your cart or leave me a note, you will get it w/your order! To learn more about this stamp, you can read about it HERE! If you miss out on this freebie this weekend, it WILL be available for purchase starting on Mon, Nov 25th! If you are interested in the "digital version" of this stamp, you can download it for FREE HERE!





73 comments:

DebC said...

Awesome job this is too cute!
Deb C

My Creative Time said...

OMG!!!! Miss Leanne, this is ADORABLE!!!! Just PERFECT my friend!
Big HUGs,
Emma:)

Beckie said...

EEK!!! So cute, cute, cute. LOVE.


You should link up in my linky party…..it’s anything goes and you can link up once a day :D

Be blessed, Beckie
Just B Creative Crazy Blog
Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Blog

CherylB said...

How cute is this?! Love it!!! Love your paper choices. That circle tab die is becoming one of my faves! Can't wait to do something with it. Nice job, girl!!!

Cathryn said...

Adorable Leanne! Aren't they just the cutest cut! ;) Cathryn

Cassandra said...

Awwww...how sweet! I just love this card! Totally adorable!!!

Mary said...

Your card is adorable! Not only do I need the entire release, now I need to learn how to use the print & cut feature on my Cameo.

Northern Girl Crafts said...

Super cute card! TFS!

Kat
kat.raymond@gmail.com

Gaylynn said...

Darling project. Love the cuts and the design inside and out. Adorable.

Joan Smith said...

Your card is so sweet. I really love how you used all of Miss Emma's goodies. Keep having fun with your Silhouette you're doing a great job.

Cheryl Fricker said...

I like the way you used both the circle tab with the hearts to match the theme of your card, and the inside and out sentiments.

Julie L. said...

Nice job on your card. Cute!!!

Helen said...

Adorable card!


hbisesi@comcast.net

Janice said...

Seriously adorable card!! Feel better :)

tracym110 said...

What an adorable card! it is just so sweet! love it!
Tracy

CA Scrapper said...

Your card is just adorable!

Leslie
cascrapper at gmail dot com

Lisa R. said...

Sweet holiday card! TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

Cindy said...

SUPER DUPER CUTE card Leanne, I LOVE that sweet little cut!!!Have a great weekend my sweet friend :)

bumblebee creations said...

oh this is one of my favs!! so cute!! rhondazmikly@sbcglobaldotnet

Crafty Moni said...

Your card is so cute! I love it so much:) Best of luck my friend, I am praying for your recovery.

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

moni023 at yahoo dot com

snappy scrappy said...

So darn sweet...love the colours!!

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute card! It is just adorable Leanne! You did a great job of showcasing the new stamps and dies! What a great release!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Brenda said...

Awww, this card is too cute Leanne!! I love that color combo and I love this new release! You girls did a wonderful job showcasing it!

Jeri said...

Your card is just too precious. I really like that Mistletoe image and will have to go over to the Silhouette store and get it for a project I'm working on. I'm so in love with this release and can't wait for my products to come.
thomasjeri55atyahoodotcom

Erin Stephenson said...

Awww, so cute!

Shelly said...

This is so pretty - perfect bright and cheery card!!
Thank you for all the fabulous inspiration and release!
Shelly

Stacy B said...

Awwww...what a sweet card! I just adore the mistletoe and the little kissing pals! Thanks for the inspiration.

Christine Kiehl said...

Very nice card. Thank you for sharing with us!

Teresa Ciarleglio said...

What a sweet card! I hope that you feel better soon! Take care!

TYJ419 said...

Cute - - love the colors.
Tracey J.
TJoh585466@gmail.com

Mimi said...

Well this is just too sweet! Love this card and I too love the circle tab die - however, I loved everything!

This was a great release. I bought the entire set for ME for my birthday!!!

mimiscraftcorner.blogspot.com

Mindy said...

Your card made me smile =]

Alvina said...

Beautiful and sweet, thanks for sharing your card, I love it.

Sue D said...

Very cute--I like the colors and patterns.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

jessica said...

Awwwww....how super sweet is this card! I just LOVE it!!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT night and weekend!!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

super fun card!

Crafting Katie said...

Aww. Just precious, Leanne!

CathyinMN said...

Very cute Christmas card! Love the mistletoe!

lindagk23 said...

Leanne your card is just gorgeous! I love this new release! You did a fabulous job! Thanks for sharing and for the chance to win! lindagk23ataoldotcom

Jen Naus said...

Very cute!

TheTulipCollector said...

Very creative. Great job.

TheTulipCollector said...

Very creative. Great job.

TheTulipCollector said...

Very creative. Great job.

TheTulipCollector said...

Very creative. Great job.

TheTulipCollector said...

Very creative. Great job.

F said...

Okay this card is just plain adorable!

Lisa said...

Your card is adorable. Love the kissing boy and girl and the mistletoe and that patterned paper. Hope you feel better soon :)

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Very cute card. AJ-

Angela Crafty Spot said...

What a cute little card!!!

lifesabeach32940 said...

Super CUTE card!! I LOVE it!!

Judy
lifesabeach32940@cfl.rr.com

Kathy said...

How cute it this, you always have such fun projects posted on your blog. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Kathy

Pamela said...

Super Cute Card!!! <3

cm said...

Absolutely amazing card; a fabulous showcase of the new release! You and MCT = magic!
c

Kim's Kreations said...

Sweet card. Love the couple under the misletoe. The addition of the new release die and stamp finish it off perfectly. ogdendoll@gmail.com

UnikByYes said...

Awwww, so sweet, TFS leann!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Liz O.
Unikebyyes(at} yahoo{dot} com

Judy said...

Your card is adorable. Love the patterned paper for the images. Thanks for sharing.

Momof4inArlington said...

Absolutely adorable!
rjtlkmorrisoneatgmaildotcom

quilt4fun2 said...

Sweet card Leanne! The Cameo is a lot of fun to play with...you are doing well with it. Great job. I hope you get good news and feel better soon!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Marlene said...

Super cute! Very sweet kiss under the mistlrtoe, I really enjoyed your spin with the new release.

Lady Fair said...

I just adore your bright and merry card with the mistletoe. Isn't the Cameo absolutely fabulous? The more you use it, the more you'll love it. :)

Jennifer said...

Hi Leanne,

Oh! Too, too cute!!! :) Glad you're enjoying your Cameo and I can't get enough of Emma's amazing products! ;)

Thanks so much for taking the time to share!

Crafty hugs,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

Pam said...

This little card is absolutely adorable!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

VICTORIA said...

Awesome card Leanne its so cute!!! Great new release :)

Donna and Sara said...

You did a great job on your project. Love the pattern paper, so festive. Hoping you get good news at the dr. too. teachermom5@gmail.com

Scrappin with the bug said...

Awwww so super sweet. Love the little circle tag on it. What little sweethearts too. Great job.

Debbie said...

very nice card, do like the use of the pattern paper
upnurse at aol dot com

Gabriela Sandoval said...

Super cute card. Love It!

Gabriela

gaby@hispaniclifestyle.com

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ SO darn ADORABLE!! I LVOE the colors and papers you used! Oh my too flipping CUTE!!!! BEAUTIFULLY done!

Marilyn said...

OMG!!! Your card is ADORABLE!!!!

Kristi said...

I just love this little tabby.
kidshomelove at yahoo.com

Got2BCrafting said...

Awwww... this is just sooo sweet!! I love it!! The color combo is beautiful together. :)
Lori

D- said...

Your card is sooo cute. LOVE it. TFS.
Hope the doctor was able to help. Hang in there.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Cheryl S said...

Very cute card! I can't wait to use inside and out sentiment stamps!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...