Nov 8, 2013

Love Never Melts




Hey ya'll! Happy Friday! I'm back with another card to share with you today using two Close To My Heart stamp sets! The cute little snowman is from the set Flakey Friends. I've colored him with my copic markers and added some Liquid Applique for the snow. The sentiment is also from this set and I stamped it using our Exclusive ink, Cranberry. The trees are from the set Always Grateful. I stamped them using two different ink colors, Pear and Topiary. Here is a side view...


Have you started your Christmas cards yet? I think I've got a pretty good jump start but still have several to go! It's hard to believe (or at least for me) that Christmas is just around the corner ACK!! We are going to start our Christmas shopping Black Friday double ACK!! My hubby swears we can get it all done in one day and we might but it will be one of those shop till drop kinda days! Anyhoo, I like to shop but hate crowds especially when you get run over and shoved a thousand times! 

Here's just a few promotions I would like to share with you...

November Stamp Of The Month



Don't forget if you spend $50 in Close To My Heart Product you can get this stamp set (a retail value of $17.95) for just $5.00! Click HERE



Have you seen the Holidays From the Heart Gift Guide? Click HERE to take you to the guide! Free Holiday Gift Guide product of your choice when you place an order of $100 or more! 


When you join Close To My Heart from November 1 - December 15 and submit qualifying personal sales you will receive a new product, the Picture My Life scrapbooking program for FREE. I would love to have you on my team! Email if you have any questions!

If your interested in any of the products I used on my card today click HERE to go to my CTMH website!

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you all have a AWESOME weekend! Hugs, Leanne



3 comments:

DebC said...

This card is adorable! I really love that snowman and the applique stuff looks awesome!
Deb C

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ this is so darn CUUTE!! LOVE the trees and that cutie little snowman! Oh my black Friday ~ no way in %2&4 will that be me! LOL! But good luck!

quilt4fun2 said...

Beautiful card and cute snowman and sentiment. Love the trees!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...