Nov 7, 2013

Life is Good!


Hey ya'll! Hope your having a great week! Just think ONE more day and it's the weekend :) I'm back with another card I would like to share with you today! I found this cute roller coaster in the Silhouette store. I also was playing around trying to learn how to print and cut! I finally "think" I figured it out! There is just so much the Cameo will do and I've got a lot I need to learn! I also still need to figure out my light box the color in the this photo still is not right but for me on anything it takes baby steps hee hee I still like the pictures better than how they were and if I can figure out how to get the gray gone I will be tickled pink! If anybody has any suggestions please leave them in the comments! Anyhoo, back to my card! I added some stickles to the little seats/cars or whatever you call them lol! The sentiments are from Emma's Life Is Good stamp set. Here is a side view...


Thanks for stopping by! Hugs, Leanne

6 comments:

Cindy said...

SUPER FUN card Leanne, looks AWESOME!!!!!!Have a GREAT day my friend!!! :)

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute!!

VICTORIA said...

so cute !!! :)

PennyDuncan said...

Oh this card makes me smile...How CUTE!!!!!

DebC said...

awesome job!
Deb C

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ I could have sworn I left a comment on this card! Because I LOVE how you used the sentiment! ADORBS!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...