Nov 12, 2013

Inspire Me Tuesday!


Good morning! Today is Inspire Me Tuesday over at My Creative Time! This challenge is soooo easy and yet again soooo hard!! There are so many crafters that inspire me on a daily basis that it's hard to pick just one! One of my favorite places to get inspiration is Pinterest! I literally can spend hours looking at all the pretty cards, layouts, 3D projects and truth be told recipes!!! Pinterest has helped me gain a few extra pounds hee hee! 

Since I don't like taking other's photo's without permission I'm just going to give you a link to what inspired me for this tag! You will have to scroll down, for some reason I couldn't get a direct link to the post with the picture (sorry). Her card really inspired me with the snowman and the frame she used! I knew Emma's snowman and frame would work just perfect! Anyhoo, click HERE to see her beautiful card! Now that I'm all finished, photo taken I wished I would have not made mine so plain! I'm sitting here looking at it thinking of all the things I could have added! Do you ever do that? FYI the card is under the Nov. 7th's post.

I used Emma's Tag Dies for my tag. I then cut Emma's Stitched Postage Frame and stamped the snowman from the It's A Magical Season stamp set. The sentiment is also from that stamp set. I colored the snowman's hat and nose with my copic markers. I then added some Liquid Applique for the snow. I used Emma's, Small Stitched Scallop Bow and added a crystal gem from my stash in the center. The gold ribbon is also from my stash. See this is very plain compared to the link I gave you of my inspiration! I still think it will look nice on a Christmas present!

Thanks for stopping by today! Hugs, Leanne



6 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Love your card it's so cool and Frosty is so stinkin'
ca-ute. Love how you used Miss Emma's goodies.
Fun, fun, fun!!

Diana said...

LOVE your tag! I wouldn't add or do anything different. Great job! : )

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!

Kim H said...

Leanne ` Oh this is TOTALLY ADORABLE!! I LOVE that little snowman and the pop of red with the frame!! TOO CUTE!

Kristi said...

Such a cute tag. Love the use of the bow and the frame over frosty.

quilt4fun2 said...

Sweet job on your tag...just too cute. Love the snow and the bow on a tag is perfect.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...