Nov 13, 2013

Ho!Ho!Ho! Merry Christmas


Hey ya'll! Happy Hump Day! Brrrrr it's turned cold here! I so dislike cold weather lol! I can tell this winter is going to be a long miserable one every bone in my body is aching! I'm not sure if it's the MS or just old age but I can definitely see me hibernating next several months!!

I have a fun little Christmas card I would like to share with you today! I actually used both the Cricut and Cameo to make this one! The Santa is from the Silhouette store and I've added some Liquid Applique to his hat (just love this stuff hee hee) Instead of using the mustache that came with the file I used a mustache from Emma's, What's Growing On set. The chimney is from the Simply Charmed cartridge (just trimmed it down). The speech bubble is from the Stitched Square Speech Bubble set. The Ho!Ho!Ho! sentiment is from the stamp set Warm Holiday Fun and the Merry Christmas is from Teeny Tag Holidays set.


That's it for me today I'm going to get all bundled up and try to stay warm! See you back here tomorrow with my project for the new Designer Challenge over at My Creative Time! Have a AWESOME day! Hugs, Leanne




5 comments:

jessica said...

OMG how adorable is this!!! LOVE that Santa!

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ what an ADORABLE Santa!! LOVE the cut ~ him peeking out at me to see if I have been good is too PRECIOUS!! Hope he brings me something good this year!!

patbaskin said...

OH, Oh,OH, I love this card. Such a cute Santa. Great job. Leanne, I feel your pain. My bones are aching too so I know the weather is changing. It's cold here inTexas today too. But I can look forward to the weekend...its supposed to be in the high 70s. In Texas you just never know. LOL. Thanks for sharing your super cute card.

PennyDuncan said...

LOL....This card makes me smile!!! So cute!!!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Sweet Santa card...I love the mustache and applique. Wonderful card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...