Nov 4, 2013

Happy Holidays!


Hey ya'll! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I'm back with another Christmas card I want to share with you! I think I'm stuck in these scene cards so please forgive me hee hee! I just have so much fun making them!

For my card, I've used the tree stamp from the Workshop On the Go Frosted Cardmaking Kit. I stamped the trees using CTMH ink, Ponderosa Pine. I've also added CTMH Prisma Glitter (you can tell in more in the bottom photo) to add some sparkle. I cut the deer and his bow using my Cameo and a svg file. I created my snow banks by hand cutting a piece of card stock and then using a sponge dauber and the ink color Sky. Oops forgot to mention when I cut my deer I cut him using white card stock then used the ink in Chocolate to shade him with. I think he came out more life like don't you?! The sentiment is from CTMH Holiday Tag set. I stamped it using the Ponderosa Pine also. 


Thanks for stopping by! If you are interested in any of the products I used on my card today head over to my CTMH website by clicking HERE! If you spend $50 in product you qualify for the Stamp Of The Month! Here's a picture of it...






FREE Holidays Gift Guide product of your choice when you place an order of $100 or more!  Choose one “star” item from the Holidays from the Heart Gift Guide FREE for every $100 of retail-priced products in your order from the Holidays from the Heart Gift Guide and/or the Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Book.






4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous!!

Linsey said...

What a stunning card Leanne! It is both whimsical and sophisticated, and brimming with holiday cheer! I love it :)

Linsey said...

What a stunning card Leanne! It is both whimsical and sophisticated, and brimming with holiday cheer! I love it :)

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ I am so not getting tired of these GORGEOUS scenes you are creating! Oh my I LOVE the bow on the deer ~ simply perfection!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...