Nov 1, 2013

Glory to God!




Happy Friday ya'll! Did you all get spooked last night?!! It's one more Holiday that we have behind us now which means it's getting closer to Christmas! Of course, there is Thanksgiving but my mojo (as far as crafting) has focused on Christmas! I think Christmas by far is my favorite Holiday for making cards! It really puts me in the Christmas spirit and well it just makes me happy!

Today I want to share with you a card I made using CTMH's Glory To God stamp set. When I look at this stamp set I can't help to start humming (since I've been told my singing can sometimes ruin a song bahahaha) Silent Night! I started out by creating a mask using a square nestibility die. I used a sponge dauber and Tim Holtz pumice stone distress ink. I think that color is nice for a night time effect. For the ground, I used CTMH Bamboo. I removed the mask and then stamped the wise men and the sentiment with CTMH Archival Black ink. I used CTMH Honey to stamp the star. This was a pretty fast card to make but I love the results! I love the silhouettes on this stamp set they make such a great impact on a card!

If your interested in becoming a CTMH consultant be sure to contact me. Remember you get a FREE Artiste cartridge! I would love to have you on my team! If you would like to earn free product and host a online gathering be sure to email me! It's a great way to get the items on your wish list for FREE!  If you would like to purchase the stamp set I used on my card today CLICK HERE. If you would like to start building your CTMH ink collection (which I LOVE their ink) CLICK HERE! If you spend $50 in CTMH product (before taxes) you qualify for November's Stamp of the Month...


As always thank you soooo much for stopping by! I love getting feedback so if you have any suggestions or requests please let me know! I'm here to help you in any way I can! Hugs, Leanne



6 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful!

quilt4fun2 said...

I really like the inked background...it looks awesome with the silhouette and sentiment. Beautiful job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kigz said...

Gorgeous, Leanne! Love the off center sentiment!

Pam said...

What a lovely Christmas card!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Kristi Schurr said...

What a beautiful Christmas card! Love the background,it's so soft and gives a great foil to the silhouette stamp!

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Just STUNNING! The whole scene is seriously AMAZING and a perfect card for the up coming holiday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...