Nov 30, 2013

Celebrate Christmas Blog Hop!



Good morning all my crafty friends! Welcome to day two of our Celebrate Christmas Blog Hop! You should be arriving from Saundra's Blog (she's also the first stop on our hop!) I'm so glad you could join us!

I had the pleasure of getting to play with July's Stamp Kit of the Month! Talk about cuteness overload this set has it hee hee! If your not familiar with PK's Stamp Kit of the Month here is a LINK that explains it in details! 

For my first card, I used the super cute train and Santa waving from the window from the kit. I colored it all with my copic markers and then went back and added stickles to add some sparkle! I used some Liquid Applique to his hat, suit, and wheels. I also used it along with some stickles for the ground. For the sentiment, I used PK-11 November 2012's stamp kit. I thought that sentiment went great with my little scene! The snowflakes are from PK-148 Snow Gifts and I've added some stickles to the center for more sparkle!


For my second card,  I just LOVE these cute little penguins that are in this kit! They just make me smile! I found this little tree with ornaments in the Silhouette store and added Liquid Glass to the ornaments. I also printed my paper using my cameo. I paper pieced the penguins scarf and the band to his ear muffs. I also added some Liquid Applique to the ear muffs and on the ground to look like snow. The sentiment is from the stamp kit. The cute little bow is a die from My Creative Time, called Fun Size Scallop Stitched Bow. I used the sprinkles in the stamp kit and stamped them on the bow. I then just added a thin strip of card stock underneath. 


Here is a side view of the my card...


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Now it's time to hop on over to Michelle's Blog

Here is today's hop order!


Don't forget about the giveway!
Peachy Keen will be giving away an AMAZING Prize, to enter be sure to leave a comment on each blog post! There will be 1 winner chosen to receive the Christmas bundle over $150 value!

Don't forget the Black Friday Sale!!
Hugs, Leanne







63 comments:

Cindy said...

Both cards are ADORABLE Leanne, SUPER job as always my sweet friend!!! Hope you are having a great Holiday weekend and you are feeling better!! :)

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute Santa card...but the penguin card is the cutest!!!

SherriB said...

Love both of your cards! The penguin is just too cute. Lovin' his puffy earmuffs! :)

LuvScrappingTogether said...

Your cards are super sweet, Leanne!! ~Hugs, Saundra

RLS Innovations said...

You are so good at using that Liquid Applique. I have some but haven't tried it yet.

Sue
rolfe974@prodigy.net

Sabrina said...

Oh so super cute!!

Jessica Owens said...

Very cute...I love the penguin

Donna said...

Really like the two cards :)

Sue said...

Love both projects. The little penguins are some of my favorites.

TFS
Sue
shannegan 16 @ att .n et

Tara Bruening said...

Both are amazing! Love the real look of that snow.

cm said...

Absolutely gorgeous! LOVE the train and that penguin sporting his green scarf is beyond adorable! You and PK = perfect recipe for 'magic'!
c

kahaulani said...

your cards are adorable!!! I LOVE the penguin and the colors you used,fabulous!!!

Eva Laney said...

both cards are just too cute! I love all of the snowflakes and your coloring is great!

Krista Olson said...

I love both cards. I've never used the Liquid Applique but I see I need to be ordering some. Wow, does it help cards.

GiGi said...

SUPER CUTE cards Leanne! The puffy snow looks awesome and I love the glittery accents! That bow on the penguin card is amazing too!

Margreet said...

Gorgeous cards with fab coloring of the beautiful stamps!
♥♥♥ Margreet

monikwa said...

I love the penguin

Melissa said...

Love your cards. :)

Charity C said...

Both cards are so precious but I have to say I LOVE THE PENGUIN CARD! I love penguins :)

Lynnie Einerson said...

Just love your projects. The liquid applique is wonderful.

Carolyn said...

Cards are so very cute! I especially love the penguin one!

Samantha Casey said...

Adorable projects! They are perfect for Christmas! Amazing job!
Samantha

Pam Arellano said...

Love both cards. Those earmuffs are too cute!

Dana Desmond said...

Adorable!

Centellazul said...

Both cards are ADORABLE !!!!

Creative M said...

They are both so STINKIN cute!!!!
Love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥

marg0006 said...

Both cards are just super cute with great coloring and like th faux snow.

marg0006 at Verizon dot net

Northern Girl Crafts said...

Both of your cards are adorable.

Mellisa Thomas said...

Wow! I love how your cards came out, adding the liquid appliqué to both cards really brings out the adorable factor! The bow on the penguin card is super CAUUUUTE! Love how they came out.

Mellisa Thomas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tona M said...

Love both cards; the penguin is really cute.

Amy Jones said...

I love penguins & therefore this card too. What a great job!

Scrapbooking and Stamping with Michelle said...

Such cute projects!!!!

VICTORIA said...

OMG Leanne both cards are so cute I love both of them :)

lindaplus3 said...

Both of your cards are adorable ...but I looooooove your penguin one :)

Dawn Saavedra said...

Love you work!

Tonya said...

Your cards are fantastic. The penguins from the July SOTM set are so fun to work with. :-) TFS

AndreaA said...


I love the train card but the penguin is so adorable!! I love, love it, he is so cute!!

Janice W. said...

I love both of your cards, especially the penguin!

Sue D said...

Very cute cards. I like your use of liquid applique.

Iris said...

Darling cards - cute train and I just love the ear muffs on the penguin.
isoscia at aol dot com

jessica said...

These are both awesome Leanne!! Love the adorable PK stamps you used and the card designs are so fun!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT night!
Jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

UnikByYes said...

ADORABLE cards Leann!!! You did a fabulous job showcasing PKS as always!
Thanks for sharing.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Liz O
unikebyyes {at} yahoo {com}

DCx2 Family said...

what a sweet design that penguin is! so very cute!

SuZan said...

I was very exited about Santa in the train but then I saw the penguin card and it is THE BEST!!! so much fun.

Percilla G said...

I love them both but I love the colors on the second one!

Deborah said...

Both cards are just adorable love that penguin

Tina said...

So cute!

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

Kristi said...

Love the little penguin, but I love ornaments and trees and cuteness! lol I really like the look of the applique on your cards.
kidshomelove at yahoo.com

kim said...

Your cards are so cute thank you for sharing with us.

Kimberly Colson

Gaylynn said...

These are so sweet. Love the train and the little penguin. How adorable.

Ashley said...

Adorable cards! Love the sparkle and the super cute penguin! :)

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

Corina Daily said...

Love this card!

Vanessa Torres said...

Your cards are cutie patuti.

Carol said...

These are so adorable, love your style! TFS!!!
XOXOX & Blessings,
Carol
hrhcva@gmail.com

Jennifer Rose said...

Both cards are adorable! I have a love for penguins, they've always been my favorite!! I love the snow, I need to get some of that! Amazing job!

Jennifer.rose112@gmail.com

Got2BCrafting said...

Super cute cards Leanne!! Your coloring is amazing. :) I am a huge fan of liquid applique... I think it gives the perfect "snow" look.

Happy Holidays to you and your family.
Lori

Judy said...

Such sweet cards, the little penguin is adorable. Love the paper you used for his scarf. Thanks for sharing a cute idea.

Brianna loeffelbein said...

Both cards are just stunning, love them!! TFS
Jeffbrianna@me.com

Maureen Reiss said...

These are soooo cute!!

Serena said...

Your cards are so cute! Love that penguin!

Lisa B said...

OMG these are both amazing! I love all the details you added to create these scenes. Fantastic!

Marie Campagna said...

I absolutely love your penguin card. Great job

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...