Oct 29, 2013

Warm Holiday Wishes


Hello all my crafty friends! Looks like I've went straight from Halloween cards into making Christmas cards! I wished I could get the lighting right on my pictures it's really driving me crazy! I've ordered a light box (which should be in today) and keeping my fingers crossed it's the answer to my prayers lol!!

Anyhoo, I have a card to share with you today using the Campin Critters cartridge. This deer is the one that is holding the fishing pole with the fish. I just cut the fish and line off and hand cut a marsh mellow. I've added some googly eyes to him. I also added some red stickles to his nose (he's Rudolph the red nose reindeer hee hee) I also added some stickles to the fire too. The sentiment is from My Creative Time's, Mixed Holiday Sentiments stamp set. The snowflakes is from the new Holidays From the Heart gift guide, Santa Claus. By the way have you had a chance to look through this gift guide yet?? If not, CLICK HERE I just LOVE everything in this guide! I've got to get some time and start showing you how awesome these stamps are and the paper line is soooo pretty! I'm still offering a FREE Artiste cartridge for anyone that signs up to become a Consultant! Click Here if your interested! If you have any questions please feel to contact me! Also, I was still wanting to do a Mystery Hostess club (need six people) Email me if your interested and I'll give you all the details. Just looking for ways to grow my business and need some feedback on things you might be interested in! Don't be scared to suggest anything I'm all ears!  

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a GREAT Tuesday! Big Hugs, Leanne


5 comments:

Cindy said...

Your card is sooo STINKIN' CUTE Leanne!!! :)

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Seriously ADORABLE!! The winter theme is PERFECT for here lately... its been chilly! I hope the box thing works ~ let me know because I need help with my pictures too!

Diana said...

I love this card! What a clever thing to do! You Rock!!

Penny Duncan Creations said...

LOL....What a FUN and happy card!!!! I love it!!!

Pam said...

This is so adorable! I just love that cute reindeer!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...