Oct 6, 2013

Snow Much Fun! Timeless Twine challenge!


Good morning peeps! I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend! I was hoping to get to play yesterday (being that it was World Card Making day) but hubs had different plans and I wasn't home till late! I did manage to finish up a card I had started and thought I would join in on the Timeless Twine challenge

My snowglobe is a svg file from the Silhouette Store. I've also used a CTMH stamp set, Flakey Friends for the snowman and sentiments. It's hard to tell in the photo, but I randomly stamped some snowflakes around the snowman. The snowflake stamp I used was from the CTMH Polar Bear Holiday. I paper pieced the scarf and hat on the snowman using some scraps from my stash. I also used some Liquid Applique for the snowballs and at the bottom of the snowman. Another thing hard to notice in my picture (sorry) is I've added Liquid Glass to the entire globe!

If you would like to purchase any of the stamp sets I've used for my card today please head over to my CTMH online website by clicking HERE! If any questions please feel free to contact me! I'm here to help you in any way I can! Thanks for looking! Hugs, Leanne

6 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!

DebC said...

Leanne this card is awesome! I am so happy you had time to join us!
Hugs!
Deb C
TTDT

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome card!
Sherrie K

Pam said...

Very sweet card!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Annette Allen said...

aww this card is amazing.. totally love it.. thanks for joining us at Timeless Twine.

Timeless Twine said...

Very cute card =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...