Oct 28, 2013

Scrapping The Little Things


Happy Monday ya'll! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and your Monday is off to a great start! Today is Scrapping the Little Things over at My Creative Time and don't faint I have two smash pages I want to share with you! I freak out every time it's my turn for this day! I don't know why because once I get started I enjoy it! I think it's the getting started part that freaks me out lol!!

 I decided to smash a few photo's from our Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge trip we took back in September. Just a little of the highlights of things we did while we were there. This first page I kept it simple and wanted to do my journaling on this side since my photo's were small. I used My Creative Time's, Stitched 3x4 Journal die and the Journal It stamp set. On the bottom one, I used the Stitched Tab die and stamped a sentiment from the Cherish This Moment stamp set. The banner is a die from the Stitched Party die set. I also used the stamp set, You Are Here for the little silverware and the sentiment Let's Eat. I can't even begin to tell you how hard we laughed at Dick's Last Resort! If you haven't eaten at one you need to! 


For the second page, we ate at the Dixie Stampede. We have been to the Smoky Mountains so many times and always wanted to go but it just never worked out so this time I was determined to see this show! I'm so glad we finally got too it was a amazing show and the food was awesome! We even got a mugshot hee hee! I used the Stitched Tab die again and another sentiment from the Cherish This Moment stamp set. Since the show had lots to do with horses I had to add one to my page somewhere! I used the cartridge Yee Haw for my horse. I used the 3x3 Fancy Envelope to hold our ticket stubs. I tied a piece of hemp around it and also used a star from the Stitched Button dies. The sentiment in between the two smaller pictures is also from the Cherish This Moment stamp set.


Even if we didn't get to stay as long as we had planned for the trip it was fun getting away and VERY MUCH needed lol! I've got a few more pictures I've got to get printed that I will add to the envelope and these two pages will be finished! Now that I'm finished and no longer freaking out over it I'm glad I was pushed to get r done (in my Larry the cable guys voice) Thanks for looking and I hope you have a AWESOME day! Hugs, Leanne

7 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Your LO turned out awesome I really loved your story to go with sounds like you had a blast. Love how you used Miss Emma's goodies. Great pics too. You really are a talented scrapper.

Crafting Katie said...

Awesome layout, Leanne! I love how you used the tab with the journal card, and using the envie die for your tickets was a great idea, especially with the horse on top!

VICTORIA said...

Love your smash book Leanne I have 2 but never have started one yet :)

quilt4fun2 said...

So glad you enjoyed your trip. I love how you did your pages. The pocket with the tickets, the horse cut, the journal dies and stamps and the banner look super. I know there are a few more MCT used but you get the picture ;) Super nice job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cindy said...

AWESOME job with your smash book Leanne, all the details and pics are just perfect my sweet friend!!!:)

Kim H said...

Oh Leanne ~ your pages turned out FABULOUS!!! I LOVE every single detail!! Using the MCT dies and stamps so PERFECTLY! Great pictures too ~ CUTE couple! Looks like you both had a wonderful time!! I know what you mean about starting but once we do we LOVE it! Plus we get our books DONE best part!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...